Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by d3772000

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

Easy cop for me went an hour away from where I usually shop and no hassle only about 3 guys that cop shoes there.... Size 7 to Size 14 and yes they made a size 15 in these babies.

Very Easy....Midwest FTW

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

how much do the other sites want for them now? also does anyone know why no retail locations got anything smaller than a sz 8 or bigger than 13

Nike.com's still got sizes 7, 7.5, and 8 for all the little feets dogs. and they had them up to size 18 for all my big dogs.

and Nike.com is a retail location with Free Shipping so you can save on gas.

and they're at Retail Prices... $185.00! not poofy's "Re-Tail"... or is it "Re-Tale" Price of $265.00 and CLIMBING!

does anyone know why someone would pay $265.00 from poofy when they were easily available for retail or less?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jd3772000

THEY WERE AN EASY COP...

2a725f64c9cb70d05af2055488c8b37893ce747.pjpg

SHHHHHH!!!!!!!

(don't tell poofy... he thinks they only made two pairs of these and the tooth fairy brings them to you in your sleep and puts them under your pillow)
roll.gif

My store still has a full size run..nobody is really feelin these in my area..i decided to wait cause i'm in no rush to cop these..they are fire in personand on feet but i'ma try and wait till i get paid more money next week..cause i know these will still b around..

these are so easy to cop. it was so much hype built on these! people saying these are going to be hard to get..blah blah blah! w/e!

noone answered.....how can you buy FSR from fnl or fa? they allow that? champs...i thought maybe 2-3.....not 10 pairs.....or did flipsjays get his from a mompop?
or what? any insight?

everyone rides hard on poofy. and i can see why,
personally i dont buy shoes online from websites that charge above retail. because i know if i cant cop on release day then i really didnt want them.

Originally Posted by iriemark

does anyone know how rare kids sizes are??

I'm wondering the same???? I'm hoping to pick up for my lady. I'm pissed b/c I thought they would be on ndc still but they are long gone, so doesanyone else know of a spot? thanks.

i rolled in to my local footlocker and bought 15 pairs. i dont think there is a limit. if u got the $$ then u got the shoes

I live in alberta Canada and not one store in the province recieved these shoes so I ordered from poofy who cares what they cost I get to rock the heat

Originally Posted by mrhood84

^wish I could wait like that to get kicks......I live in NYC home of the go hards for kicks.
smh.gif

Yeah i'm in upstate..i think like two cats copped..both not enough for me to worry about gettin a pair of these..

Originally Posted by 05sti

My XX3 and the VI Carmines. Just beautiful!!!!
happy.gif

IMO, these white/red XX3s are the BEST numbered Jordan ever made. I like ...... scratch that .......LOVE most of my white/red J's, but I DROOL over theseXX3s. They are so damn gorgeous!

I'd hate to say it, but these blow the doors off the Titaniums, easily. I might have to get another pair, and this shoe would be my only shoe I would get a2nd pair out of any of them. Time will tell.

not sure about yall but tried a few spots in south jers and mad stores didnt even them... and the ones that did up in central jers already sold out of a size13...

not sure where yall goin where they are so easy to get but if its in the tristate please do share

I'm from LA, and I'm heading over to Beverly Center FL. They said they still got a grip left. Do you think these will resell well?

all these people shouting easy cop and calling it over hyped...you are just LUCKY.

The proof is in the numbers. I hate to admit it too...falling into the hype but the number of stores and availability speak for themselves. These shoes aredef not a GR...and for whatever it is worth may or may not be as limited as the ALL STARS, but in my uneducated guess, I am going to say they are. There areenough people on this thread reporting that NONE of their local shoe stores have them. NONE. All the online stores sold out. So if you got lucky and found astore to sell you 20 pairs...it does not change the fact that these were indeed in limited quantities...at least in initial release day. Now more and morestores may get their shipments or backorders..but I would have to say Sat 5/31 drop date...these shoes are living up to the hype as being a limited shoe.

Back
Top Bottom