Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by authentic727

These AND1s

1790113_z.jpg
Lol, good point.

They look a zillion times better than those
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by AsianImage

thanks for the clarification...I guess NEW LOVE is a legit term after all. I will definitely get that colorway as well.

I also appreciate the compliments on the pics. I wanted to make sure to take pics of the details. Everyone has shots of the shoes, I wanted to make sure I capture the details that you usually dont see in everyone's pics. Those that have a pair know what I mean. The inside of the shoe is really PILLOW LIKE...how it is quilted and red/silver. Very Nice. And the tumbled stitched leather, I was pleased the pics came out OK that you can see how it "feels" if that makes any sense. Lastly, I wanted to make sure peeps could see the candy red as it sparkled.

I am willing to state on record...these shoes will probably be the HARDEST to bootleg. Maybe others can agree...there is just so much going on, on this shoe that it would be hard to make a good fake of these. At least I hope so.

As for the camera I used...just a PnS. I use my trusty Canon Powershot A710IS. I just used the P setting and adjusted for sunlight and macro, then moved to Tv (aperature priority) to get the deep side shots so it would show the details better. Thanks again for the comments.

Thanks for the information Asianimage and those BEAUTIFUL professional photographs!!!!!

True Eyecandy!!!!!

These are by far my favorite XXIII's and your photos capture their true beauty!

Your detailed macro shots are amazing!

You are very talented... Thank You for sharing Asianimage!

"mikeadog"

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

all the people said we were charging too much for 235
everyone said it was all hype
these were more limited than the other ones just as i said
235 doesnt seem like too much compared to what they are on ebay for now

$235.00 plus your $15.00 shipping charge wasn't too much to charge on your rinky dink website of GR "Heat".

so you jacked-up your prices again to $250.00 plus $15.00 shipping, for a grand poofy total of........ $265.00!!!!!!!!

you change prices as often as the gas station down the street from me.
Nike.com had these for $185.00 with Free Shipping in a full size run, throughout the late morning into lunch.

just about everyone that is knowledgeable about picking up Jordans on release day got a pair or more, from authorized Jordan retailers for their retail priceor less.

this was an easy pickup, much easier than the Allstars.

these were as limited as your bullcrap.

let's see... $185.00 or $265.00, you don't have to be too smart to figure that one out.

maybe you can open up a gas station, or a massage parlor, you're a natural.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mikeadog

$235.00 plus your $15.00 shipping charge wasn't too much to charge on your rinky dink website of GR "Heat".

so you jacked-up your prices again to $250.00 plus $15.00 shipping, for a grand poofy total of........ $265.00!!!!!!!!

Nike.com had these for $185.00 with Free Shipping in a full size run, throughout the late morning into lunch.

just about everyone that is knowledgeable about picking up Jordans on release day got a pair or more, from authorized Jordan retailers for their retail price or less.

let's see... $185.00 or $265.00, you don't have to be too smart to figure that one out.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

I just called and canceled my size 9.5 from fnl since I ordered 2 pair from ndc....
fnl : $208 after taxes and shipping for 1 pair
ndc : $295 after $75gc and free shipping for 2 pair
smile.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Congrads to all the dudes that got to cop them ... I missed out online and at the mall ... this sucks ... I was looking forward to copping these ... Ill now have to wait till Monday to see if FNL has any left for me to pick up .

You missed out? That sux man...I hope you can cop....Im going back to my FNL to see what they got left...if so....ill pick ya a pair...what size...?

The more I look at these, the more I can't wait for the New Loves. I was going to sell my 2nd pair, but I don't think I can now... I really wish I hadthe Titaniums right now...

m147604996.jpg

I wonder why this pair didn't come with the same cardboard inserts as the All Stars and the Stealths. These were just the half ones, not the banana lookingones. Oh well. I'm still in love. Straight
smokin.gif

mikeadog wrote:
Poofyo101 wrote:

just about everyone that is knowledgeable about picking up Jordans on release day got a pair or more, from authorized Jordan retailers for their retail price or less.

roll.gif

Before I give poofyo any of my money

I would rather pay more somewhere else.

now he wants $250.00 plus shipping

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

mikeadog wrote:
Poofyo101 wrote:

roll.gif

Before I give poofyo any of my money

I would rather pay more somewhere else.

now he wants $250.00 plus shipping

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 05sti

My XX3 and the VI Carmines. Just beautiful!!!!
happy.gif
23's killing those carmines. F what ya'll gotta say.
laugh.gif

Don't sleep on the white/stealth either. They should be available at a discounted rate soon if not already. I still long for titaniums.

how much do the other sites want for them now? also does anyone know why no retail locations got anything smaller than a sz 8 or bigger than 13

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Anybody know where in the Bay Area/NorCal I can snag a sz 13?! Hit me back!
peace
P
Whats up P ... yes and If you find a 12 let me know too ...

Sounds like NDC had the lowdown on this release for the larger then 13 crowd, of course from what I can tell only Finishline and the Eastbay Conglomerate gotthe online release besides NDC. Who know's really. My question is how can certain shops get these before release date, and people like Sneakgeekz alwayscopp.

Originally Posted by mikeadog

roll.gif

preach!

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

Easy cop for me went an hour away from where I usually shop and no hassle only about 3 guys that cop shoes there.... Size 7 to Size 14 and yes they made a size 15 in these babies.

dang...thats doing waaaaay too much...sheeesh!

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

Easy cop for me went an hour away from where I usually shop and no hassle only about 3 guys that cop shoes there.... Size 7 to Size 14 and yes they made a size 15 in these babies.

Very Easy....Midwest FTW
44035fedeb219d2690ebe6e3562d852cd7cdff1.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom