Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by mikeadog

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Any 916 heads here?

my son lives on Burbank Blvd. Valley Village, 91607.
That's not 916
roll.gif

Any 916 heads here?
Yes sir, about to head out to Arden around 5ish. Luckily the woman is leaving at 5:00am to
take a friend to the airport. I have a note on her car keys requesting that she wakes me up
before she leaves so I can attempt to cop these damn shoes! Knowing her, she probably
won't wake me up! Hence why I'm trying to stay up!

Originally Posted by CSDsofaKing

Any 916 heads here?
Yes sir, about to head out to Arden around 5ish. Luckily the woman is leaving at 5:00am to
take a friend to the airport. I have a note on her car keys requesting that she wakes me up
before she leaves so I can attempt to cop these damn shoes! Knowing her, she probably

What's the news on Arden? Do you know the numbers?

No joke I actually just got my confirmation... but I went back to see what was up and it was down.....

I use to live in Sacramento. I need to save up some money to visit this summer and these XX3s aren't helping.

Originally Posted by kangoljas

No joke I actually just got my confirmation... but I went back to see what was up and it was down.....

Yea then why didnt you post the link instead of saying "there up"? Thats messed up if you did that..

Originally Posted by kangoljas

its not funny when its 4 in the morning... pics or ducktales

Originally Posted by CSDsofaKing

Any 916 heads here?

What's the news on Arden? Do you know the numbers?

Unfortunately I do not. I was hoping to cop on-line, but seeing how that has failed I have no other choice if NDC doesn't post soon. Sorry bro!

Back
Top Bottom