Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by crossshooter

ndc still has fsr. but does anybody have the discount code cz i dont fee like paying 185 for this. thank

This is what's stated on NDC:

This product is limited to 2 pairs per customer

This product is excluded from all promotional discounts

Over hyped... FNL and Eastbay went crazy then at the end NDC comes through with plenty. And we were silly enough to worry about it.

I still haven't recieved my Eastbay confirmation number, so I decided to order a pair off of NDC thanks guys. I actually think my order with Eastbay mayhave gone through because my credit card was rejected from NDC meaning i may have pushed the limit. So hopefully I get at least 1 pair, I'm gonna callEastbay later and fidn out and maybe cancel that order.

Like many have said before, thanks to everyone that posted links/info. Got home around 1:30-2:00 came on here and NDC waiting for the 3am release shortly afterthat decided I'd forget about it and try my luck in the morning, just didn't have the energy to refresh all night. Woke up at 6:49 started reading thepages i had missed on here thinking I had definitely missed out on the NDC release just to come across the link at 7:05 and got my order in. Couldn't havebeen happier, so thanks again and sorry for the rant.

I just realized after checking my statement online, my credit card would have been overdrawn with a purchase of the 23s, which explains why I haven'tgotten a confirmation email from Eastbay. Good thing I order with my debit card on NDC, thanks NT without you guys I would have been a sitting duck.

got them thanks for the link i still don't like stupid eastbay
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MR23MJ

if anybody in the md/dc are pg plazza has them at footlocker and champs. champs opens at 8 and footlocker at 9, posting from the mall, just myself and one other guy in line.

I went to St Charles Towne Center like the dude told me to, only 3 stores in the state from what Champs told me are getting them, don't know how truethat is though.

damn it... i really dont have any idea that its coming today. until saw it on fnl.com and its all sold out, good thing theres niketalk. check this post sawthat they still have it at NDC and yes they still have my size! whoooooohooo!my 2nd XX3 coming soon!

thanks niketalk!

Sizes 7 through 12 (including half sizes) and 17, 18 still up!

Get 'em NikeTalk members!!!!!!

Congrat's To Everybody That Got Their Pair(s) and Are Getting Theirs!!!!!!

And Thank You To All The GREAT NikeTalk Members & Staff That Helped Everyone Get Theirs This Morning With All Their Help, Trouble, Helpful andKnowledgeable Information, and Posting The Various Flash & Non-Flash Nike.com links To These Beautiful Shoes!!!!!!!

NikeTalk Is THE GREATEST!!!!!!!!!!

So only one footlocker in 757 area got them...got there and was only person in line then dude came who drove all the way from Richmond. Ended up getting my twopair, footlocker wouldnt do an exchange on my all stars so I traded dude all stars for a pair. I am too lazy to be a "flipper" but wonder what thesewill go for when cats around here who slept in miss out. One store in this area is crazy...what is nike up to now?

Originally Posted by kicksiscrack

So only one footlocker in 757 area got them...got there and was only person in line then dude came who drove all the way from Richmond. Ended up getting my two pair, footlocker wouldnt do an exchange on my all stars so I traded dude all stars for a pair. I am too lazy to be a "flipper" but wonder what these will go for when cats around here who slept in miss out. One store in this area is crazy...what is nike up to now?

$300.00 is the highest I've seen consignment wise.

Back
Top Bottom