Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

After staying up until 5 am, I woke up just now and was able to order a 10.5 from NDC
smh.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Only 2 stores in Orlando got these, both at FL Mall. For some reason the Champs, which is huge, didn't get them. The guys that work there were pretty pissed too. Footaction had 22 pairs to start off with, and Foot Locker the same. Good luck to anyone in the Central FL area. I know Jacksonville FNL at Regency got them.

Of course, 2 pairs for me. BTW, anyone else notice the shoes all looked dirty and such? I know JB has been doing a %#*#@! job with shoes out the factory lately, but this was just ridiculous. I had to go through 6 pairs (3 at Footlocker, 3 at Footaction) and mixed and matched before I left with one from each store... Way to go JB.
DID you not see my pics...? They are abso perfect...no dirt whatsoever.....they do the XX3s right....ITS THE only shoe NIKE or JB does right....they sell crap AM90s and ppl buy em so they will crack afte 2 wears.......and we all know the 17s.......but they do the 23s right....im siked!!!!!!1 I want more

Wherever you got em, they must have got a good shipment cuz I went through 6 pairs personally, and another guy who was getting a 10.5 went through 2 pairs,and both pairs were marked up and had excess glue all over em. At least I got to mix and match cuz my 2 pairs are now both flawless....
happy.gif

I wasn't going to get these, but after seeing them in person, these are the best XX3, by far. So fresh and so clean. Now for the New Loves. I need moreblue Jordans in my life. This is the first time in YEARS that I have copped all colors released of a signature shoe. Not since the XIV's back in the day.Hot damn...

I really want these but don't feel like buying after I just dropped $310 last week. Hmmmm, might be time to try and trade those DS Infrared AM90's......

Just picked htem up from the mall. First in line and there were only two people haha! Over hyped maybe? Oh well still got mine right now and they're SICK!

so went to the employee store at 5
thought there'd be a bunch of people
nope i was 4th in line....
could have shown up at like 6 or even 7
and would have been pretty much the same spot

fortunately they changed the limit to 2
due to the lack of black badges and people period
didn't have to pay my buddy $25 to grab my 2nd pair
instead used that for gas haha =]]

this does it for me for the XX3.
Next on the list: XVI/VII Pack.
Maybe some DS Grape Vs.
Gots to save some money.

so far day's been good for me =]]

I grabbed the only two pairs that Footlocker in Arundel mIlls mall had! I woke back up at 8 am and called and the manager said that he only had one size 10.5left so I asked him to hold it for me and he said sorry, no friends on Jordan release day! I said fine....I drove a 40 minute trip in like 25 minutes and gotthere. I ran through the mall,(scared a few old ladies) and then I got there! I saw the manager. He said 10.5's right? I said yes sir. I bought the firstpair and then he fessed up and told me he was holding another pair for another manager but he said if you want them they are yours! I said yes sir! 1+1=2!I amhappy and they are really clean.

Originally Posted by Raydio5

Damn ndc better come through ....was up till 345am pst and now woke up 650am....checkout cart 700am pst....which is better than camping out...who knows how that went here in the 916. Anyone care to share a story?

Just got back from Arden Mall walked into Footaction walked out with my pair. Used $20 gift card from one of the packs I got. Got some socks and another$20 gift card.

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

I grabbed the only two pairs that Footlocker in Arundel mIlls mall had! I woke back up at 8 am and called and the manager said that he only had one size 10.5 left so I asked him to hold it for me and he said sorry, no friends on Jordan release day! I said fine....I drove a 40 minute trip in like 25 minutes and got there. I ran through the mall,(scared a few old ladies) and then I got there! I saw the manager. He said 10.5's right? I said yes sir. I bought the first pair and then he fessed up and told me he was holding another pair for another manager but he said if you want them they are yours! I said yes sir! 1+1=2!I am happy and they are really clean.

Should have came to St Charles Mall dude in Waldorf .. you wouldnt have had to run thats for damn sure ... u drove 40 minutes to Arundel Mills .. do you live on the BMORE side or DC side of Arundel??

didnt seem too limited at Arden, champs and footaction seemed to have ample pairs still. Very nice shoes.

i had a feelling these were hyped. there has been so many pics of these and talk about them for a long time. even talk about the general release type supply.the limited release only maent to selected few but the stores that got em had enough to supply their entire mall. anyways.

i first tried eastbay and i was a couple minutes late and it was a wrap. i'm into the og style kicks due to the vi release so i passed on NDC's earlymorning released.

so i woke up at 9am and called my stores and one of them didn't recieve any. and so i called a main store and the girl was like "don't worry"we got em. went to check this thread and somone posted they copped a pair on ndc and that post was very recent. i went on ndc and now i have a pair chillinwiting for me to hit the place order button.....

just picked it up but these will be on ice for a loonggggg time just for my collect. and yes i have some j's that are more beautiful on ice than beat upand these will be one of them. if i want to rock white red i have carmine, oly vii, cdp xiii, og viii, fire red v, iii, and iv's.....

I copped 3 pairs at 6:00 am MST. I think that nike kept them all instead of dishing them out to other stores, because they had a lot of them and it seems likethe stores only had at most 20+, but not all of the sizes in that 20+. I think nike wanted to get all of the loot! Lol!

I don't know where you guys are saying that these are everywhere, but in the Boston area
ONLY Niketown had these. Expressions might have, I didn't call them. No footaction,
no Champs, no Footlocker = no discount.
mad.gif
. There were like 6 of us at10A.M. at
Niketown and the employees didn't even act they knew they had them, trying to play it cool
and flip them or something. The guys like, " Nah, all we got is what's on the wall." I'm
saying, " Go check the back, you guys GOT these in, the WHITE RED XX3s." Guy
went as slow as he could to go get my size, ignoring the other kids and I had to tell the guy
myself to go get their pairs for them
tired.gif

Just ordered them on NDC too. Hope my order doesn't get canceled like the VI/VXII countdown pack, These are my favorite color so far. I like my blk/blk butthat red sparkle is awsome.

Dneou- is this the beaverton ES? if so, i was number 1. i was surprised at the lack of people there too. who knows why? perhaps last week's drop, or no onecared?

whatever the case, i have the final shoe that i am satisfied w/ in the jordan line. i've wanted the packs but haven't bought a single one yet and i geta discount. i could care less for the rest of them. the white/reds are a very nice shoe.

time to get the SB game up. those lobster dunks are the next purchase.

thx JB and maybe i'll buy one of your packs.

i do have to ask this: DID I GET CHEATED OR DID THE STEALTH XX3'S (WHT/STEALTH) NOT COME W/ A DVD? THE WHT/RED'S DID.

Back
Top Bottom