Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Man they still have my size up on NDC...
But no joy for me... Canada didn't get any and NDC does not bill addresses out of the US

Glad i stayed up with all you guys. My foot Locker only got 3 size 13s (my size) and 2 of them went to an employee, and the other one went to one of myfriends. I was going to go to Foot locker, but I woulda been $$++ outta luck.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by SneakerAFI

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Only 2 stores in Orlando got these, both at FL Mall. For some reason the Champs, which is huge, didn't get them. The guys that work there were pretty pissed too. Footaction had 22 pairs to start off with, and Foot Locker the same. Good luck to anyone in the Central FL area. I know Jacksonville FNL at Regency got them.

Of course, 2 pairs for me. BTW, anyone else notice the shoes all looked dirty and such? I know JB has been doing a %#*#@! job with shoes out the factory lately, but this was just ridiculous. I had to go through 6 pairs (3 at Footlocker, 3 at Footaction) and mixed and matched before I left with one from each store... Way to go JB.

Must be nice to mix and match, the mall I went to has every sneaker store FNL, Footaction, Foot Locker, Champs, and DTLR, but only Champs had them.

Yeah, it's good to know the staff at both stores. They didn't let this other cat do it, and he was mad salty like ##*, you just let him do it...
roll.gif

I'm assuming everyone thought FL Mall would be packed and sold out, so no one really showed up. Footaction got a bunch of phone calls though asking if they got em while I was checking out. I know mad peepz went over to Fashion Square and West Oaks, and were prob disappointed cuz they didnt have em.
My first pair was clean. I wouldn't mix pairs. I don't want the serials mixed.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Glad i stayed up with all you guys. My foot Locker only got 3 size 13s (my size) and 2 of them went to an employee, and the other one went to one of my friends. I was going to go to Foot locker, but I woulda been $$++ outta luck.
glasses.gif
...good to see most of the people that stayed up got theirpairs from NDC...

must cop more!!!!!!!!

HOPEFULLY WELL AL BE BACK AT IT AGAIN.....3 weeks in a row...lol.....for the olys....they looked sooo hooot in person today...im serious!!!!
then in two weeks we get the 16s!!!!

love JB right ab now

So after being greedy and copping one pair on EASTBAY, I woke up this morning and headed to the ONLY FA within 20 miles of my area and there were 3 people inline. I was NOT into the hype...but seriously...this was A LOT more limited than the ALL STARS. This shoe lives up to the hype.

MY PICS AND REVIEW
Ok...first things first...the TUMBLED LEATHER IS SICKNESS! OMG! Just when you thought the XX3 could not get any better or any more beautiful...these come out.I took some macro shots of the leather so you all can see....this shoe is beyond beautiful. Truly a work of art.

2538519011_e1c7e52f07.jpg

2538515307_e666407c56.jpg

since everyone knows what they look like here are some macro detail shots....

2538513945_e2cf84d44b.jpg

Look at the inside...the red and silver quilted interior is a work of art man...

2538513255_eaf041ec2e.jpg

check out the leather...

THESE ARE THE DETAILS OF THE SIDES and shows the quality and beauty....check these out!!!

2539338626_6142b8c95f.jpg

2539339286_132ea5c3a5.jpg

2538515873_bb463e8e40.jpg

the CF is always on point...

and last pic...to show the candy apple red...it really POPS!
2539333112_8f949b51c9.jpg

The shoes are great...enough said.

easiest cop ever. my local footlocker had 40 pairs but it was the only spot that got them around this area. they seem to be as or more limited then theallstars. ppl dont sleep on these

Is there a reason why NDC would cancel orders? The only thing I've ever ordered from NDC was the Flight 95s and there wasn't a problem with that.

Glad to hear that everyone that stayed up got theirs. I tried to hang with you boys, unfortunately faded out at 2:45am(PST). Woke up this morning at 7:30 andpicked up a pair at NDC. Had nightmares last night about refreshing the damn page every 5 seconds.

easy pick up. Walked in and out with my size 11. For those who ordered off NDC, I wouldn't worry about your order getting cancelled.

easy walk in and out for me...

they even had them on display which is something i never see for limited releases...for some reason i dont think these were as limited as people thought...

Originally Posted by jae oh en

easy walk in and out for me...

they even had them on display which is something i never see for limited releases...for some reason i dont think these were as limited as people thought...

It appears to be a Footlocker/Footaction/Champs family exclusive shoe.... I watched some dude buy like 8 pairs of 9.5/10s and I wear a 9.5 and had to get a10 cause of him
frown.gif

khadafi252--
yeah the beaverton ES.
I was like the 4th one.
Showed up at about like 5 or so?
I had on uh 99' Bred IVs. pretty beat yes
I was next to my buddy knocked out in the sleeping bag lol

Last week's pack probably killed the turnout.
My friend wanted them but didn't have any money
I didn't mind though haha. Eric changing the limit to 2
Easy pickup right.

Back
Top Bottom