Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

was going to cop the riverwalk with coupon,  but sold out in my size 9.5 now.  bleh. Westbrook made me want get them haha

Seems like there is zero hype on the BHM XX9. Good!

cant understand why, to me one of the best if not the best XX9 CWs, few spots on launch locator... mmm i'll cop, first XX9 for me! i want to see in person then decide to keep or not

cant understand why, to me one of the best if not the best XX9 CWs, few spots on launch locator... mmm i'll cop, first XX9 for me! i want to see in person then decide to keep or not

agreed, will try for these online tomorrow

Not like it matters but I finally cop'd my XX9's an hour ago. I went hunting for some a few weeks ago just curious about the tech but couldn't come up on the OG colorway so I left it alone. after days of looking at the shoe online I settled on the Riverwalks only cause they were different. HOH in Lakewood, Ca. lead me to the HOH in Arcadia, Ca. @ the Westfield Mall where there's ALMOST every colorway minus the white/black & OG (team orange/black). so if your looking for a pair Westfield in Arcadia has em!!

Last edited:
Also not like it matters...for people still looking for 28's, the Nike Store in the Ontario Mills Mall in Ontario, Ca. has a ******load of "Jokers" from 9-12 if my memory serves me correct. retail on those last time I checked was $150.00.

I asked the manager if they were gonna get the BHM but he was unsure. I dont really trust the locator crap. most MAJOR HOH in big malls get them. he said they were gonna get the LeBron KD & Kyrie so why not Jordan but check anyway. With the way sales have gone you should be good even if its not the day of.

If i picked up any other pair it would be that 1st cway (black/orange)

im with you on that but I slept on the XX9's when they first dropped and I moved to late when Nike did the restock a few weeks ago so....im straight with Riverwalks tho...with these I just wanted a pair. im in love with the 28 its the best basketball shoes PERIOD (IMO). im just waiting to see what the 30's look like!!!!

Those are what I thought they were going to be until they swapped them for the elephant prints. Honestly, BHM seem to be the best pattern/colorway/design so far.

The Jumpman isn't too over bearing and the black and white colors pop on the mesh.

Back
Top Bottom