Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Finally hearing from someone who loves the XX9 Blackouts as much as I do.  Only wore Jordan retro until this shoe and will be waiting for Oreo 4 and French Blue 7 .  BUT this shoe is most comfortable Jordan maybe ever and looks great on feet.
Repped

BHM XX9 are the first serious CW of the year, shows a great use of the new technology as well! might be my first XX9, let's see, i don't think these will drop in EU, right? 

im gonna be salty if i have a hard time getting these bhms… love the cw
glasses.gif

The BHMs are cool and I agree they will sit. People only have so much money to throw around at $200+ shoes...

I was just about to comment on the same thing. Yeah, it might be a lot for sneakers, but its not the lack of money.

The BHMs are cool and I agree they will sit. People only have so much money to throw around at $200+ shoes...
They will be easily attainable if you put in work. Not positive they will "sit". Beware of the "fake sellout" on NDC only to see major sizes pop back up the day or two after release. Same thing happened with the UNC colorway.

Tell that to every Jordan Retro release for the last couple years.
These aren't a Jordan Retro release. A retro release and a XX9 release are two different animals.

Im in for these BHMs cway is very nice. May shoot aroubd in them idk if i wanna ball out in them though.

Still trying to get a cpl XX8 SEs if i can find my size in a nice cway

Do you guys prefer the XX8 or the XX9 to hoop in? Need a new hoop shoe and I'm struggling to make a decision between the two lol.

You know I really must say I liked both design of the XX9 when they showed the initial pics and released the Two launch CW's
I planned on getting a pair at some point. Like most I didn't want the xx9 to be one of the shoes in the gof pack since I intended on copping (and did)
But not because I thought it was whack or ugly. Just prefered/thirsted for another retro lol. Now that I have them and have gave them a couple wears I'm really glad they were in the pack cause I would have procrastinated on copping a pair. I'm really big on comfort and these are at the top of the chain, and are way more stylish than some actually think. Gonna go back and get the white/black pair. BHM are very nice and looking foward to this "pearlized" all star CW

Melo's line has always seemed so bulky to me but I have heard good things about his past couple of sigs. I'm just not sure if it suits my game very well, as a slender, lanky two-guard. 

Judging from your build description either would be fine but idk how you could miss with the XX9. They would give a great lockdown feel overall on the foot (if tied firm for balling which I assume) the ultra lightness and springy feel you get from the shank & plate keep you feeling ready to run and on your toes. Good ankle support, and they are durable. Give em a go!

Melo's line has always seemed so bulky to me but I have heard good things about his past couple of sigs. I'm just not sure if it suits my game very well, as a slender, lanky two-guard. 
Judging from your build description either would be fine but idk how you could miss with the XX9. They would give a great lockdown feel overall on the foot (if tied firm for balling which I assume) the ultra lightness and springy feel you get from the shank & plate keep you feeling ready to run and on your toes. Good ankle support, and they are durable. Give em a go!
Yeah it sure doesn't seem like you can go wrong with the XX9, can't wait for a couple price drops though.

Was able to cop the blackout xx9 from crooked tongues for 148. My size got snatched quick but randomly refreshed an hour or two later and it was there. Excited to hoop in the xx9, but hope it holdsup better than the xx8.

I want the BHM's as well but I am going after the Kobe's first and I do wish they went with a black sole.  If I miss out the BHM's I will eventually get a 29 I just don't know which one yet.  I tried on the blackouts and liked the feel and I need some new hooping shoes. 

Yes, but after the past few weeks I can only get one at this time lol.  Then I hope to circle back around for the 29's, if not I will eventually get a pair. 

Oh gotcha i see what youre saying. Dang I wanna do that but i dnt wanna chance it n miss on the BHMs

Yes, but after the past few weeks I can only get one at this time lol.  Then I hope to circle back around for the 29's, if not I will eventually get a pair. 
Maybe buy the XX9s and if you come up with the Kobes on Monday, return the XX9s? Or pass them on to another NTer?

Haha I know this is easier said than done.  Once you get a shoe in hand, things change

Back
Top Bottom