Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

nice pics of the GOAT xx9. is the blue splatter design printed on or created as part of the weave?

My XX9 YOTG from sobesoles arrived Thursday 3 days after order placed. Ordered monday evening and they shipped next day morning. 100% authentic looks very nice in person, box is pretty nice and both Jordan logos one on tongue and at the back are stitched on, not part of material like big jordan logos on team orange. Will order from sobesoles again for sure.

Here are few pictures.
Awesome!  I received mine a couple of days ago and I'm impressed.  Makes my 3rd pair of XX9's.  Team Oranges, GOF, and GOATS!

Most likely will only get the first two and the riverwalks maybe. Everything else is no good.

BHM
Black/Orange
Riverwalk
Blackout
GOAT
Infra
Black/Red
ASG

Anything with EP on it

Last edited:
Does anyone know if I can stock locate a pair of the BHM? Or point me to where I can buy them? Thanks

About 5 stores showed having them on launch locator. Highly doubt any are in stock

BHMs are long gone for retail on any site. You find someone randomly desperate to move for retail but chances are slim.

I just picked up a pair of BHMs yesterday at HoH. Also saw them on display at 21 Mercer this afternoon. 

The yotg''s don't qualify as a wow cw?

Whether u like it or not, it showcases the woven materials customization potential to the fullest

I don't like them so no not wow to me. The only xx9 I've considered up to now was the bhm and getting 11.5 for retail in those was nearly impossible in Europe.

BHM
Black/Orange
Riverwalk
Blackout
GOAT
Infra
Black/Red
ASG

Anything with EP on it
That's all I need in that order. Hopefully I can get at least the Riverwalks at an outlet somewhere or at a heavy discount down the line.

BHM and Black/Orange will be had when I don't have any plans of copping for a while.

Back
Top Bottom