Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

You can try direct messaging NikeStore on twitter. That's what I did and they were able to hold a pair for me for a phone order.
i tried that day of and after but the were all gone. May be better luck now if someone returned a pair but i doubt it

If it's the Jumpman pair on both shoes I just hope the Jumpman is the size of the AS XX9 pair Jumpman.

I've passed on all colorways in both of the 2 different styles for two reasons, Jumpman too big and don't care for

the Jumpman and the Jumpman written w/ the EP on it. The AS shoe is nice but just not interested in a white J right now.

My favorite XX9 yet though is the RW's or the AS but not settling for those 2 just yet. I liked the YOTG or Sheep's NDC

called em, but we all know how they troll in here and drop scheduled calender releases on A random date. 

Just give me an all Blacked Out XX9 with a Jumpman sz like on the AS's but red Jumpman and clear sole for this colorway.

Last edited:
Word, that large jumpman is a turnoff. I was considering buying the black XX9 and using a black fabric marker to black out the jumpman and writing on the upper. All that leaves is the white jumpman on the sole/front of toe.

The black fabric marker worked great for blacking out a jumpman on shorts, hope its the same on this flyknit-like weave upper. Anyone do this yet?

And just balled again in my xx9. As awesome as they were at first, they felt even better broken in. Im in love. Haven't liked a hoop shoe this much since the Kobe V.

My white/elephant have been in heavy rotation. They started looking a little "dingy" at 1st and now have a few light dirt marks. Im not one much for cleaning my bball kicks, but this white is tough to keep clean.

I'm a huge fan of the XX9, currently beating the Infrared 23, Black/Red/White, and BHM (& soon the YOTS) into the ground on the hardwood. I was worried because the uppers seem a bit flimsy at first, but I've had no issues.

So I've discovered a new marketing ploy by Nike. In order to get you to buy a shoe you had no intention of copping initially, they do an unannounced trickle QS release using different retailers 2 weeks before the scheduled release date. This process preys on the weak willed sneaker fiend until he anticipates the possible regret he will feel if he passes on the shoe and eventually adds to cart. They think they're slick! My XX9 Goat-sheeps will be here next week. :\

Back
Top Bottom