Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Been waiting to see a pic .. the prod code n sldescription has been up had me thinking.

If that tongue could have been faded too oooooweee

Theyre still hot though. only damn time that big jumpman has looked good.

I'm not sure when the guy that took the "original" photo filed the lawsuit, and I'm sure it was after these were produced, but I still can't help but feel like JB is trolling him

those are mean. hopefully they aren't too limited.

Been waiting for the prices to drop on the infrareds...hopefully they get down to the $150 mark and I'm in.  Any spots have these on the cheap?

They just can't give up on that giant Jumpman. I wish the left shoe could've been Royal blue with the Jumpman. The right shoe could be Bred colors with the Jumpman.

I want to see the insole but unless its something despicable these are must cop for me.  I respect the look of the shoe.

So this just happened on my m10s

I had them for less than 4 months so I think I'll have a voucher coming my way for the popped air bag.

I think I'm gonna try out the xx9s seeing as most of price will be covered with the voucher.

IF Ideally I'm a size 13.5 would k be safe going it's a 14 on these?
the m10 outsole was terrible for outdoors. xx8s were much better. Pretty sure Nike will tell you it is normal wear and tear but you can try.

Last edited:
Yeah, that looks like normal wear and tear. Ran those into the ground. I'd be surprised if you get a voucher.

I like em also. A must for all JordanHead collectors. Especially for those who have been in it since the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom