Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

pimp.gif

i'm a bit baffled with you guys saying to size down...I'm normally a 9.5 in most Jordans and I purchased a 9.5 in BHM XX9's and am pretty sure I need at least a 10.5 in this shoe. 9.5 is way tight, even with the insole removed...
Quoting myself here - 

So...I was kind of frustrated looking for some Quai's in the 10.5 I mentioned above and finally saw a great deal ($170) on some 9.5's, so I figured I'd listen to ya'll again and gave 'em a shot. I forced myself to wear them for a full day and I must say - you guys were right - these aren't bad after a wear, and, I'd still prefer a 10 but the 9.5 feels fine and is wearable for 10+ hours a day with no pain...it is possible that the BHM's just fit differently? 

Last edited:

Quoting myself here - 

So...I was kind of frustrated looking for some Quai's in the 10.5 I mentioned above and finally saw a great deal ($170) on some 9.5's, so I figured I'd listen to ya'll again and gave 'em a shot. I forced myself to wear them for a full day and I must say - you guys were right - these aren't bad after a wear, and, I'd still prefer a 10 but the 9.5 feels fine and is wearable for 10+ hours a day with no pain...it is possible that the BHM's just fit differently? 
nope, always buy your true size. if you don't know what your true size is, go measure them. half size up leads to foot slides inside the shoes unless you choke the laces to death.

I would recommend going a .5 size down also. I bought my true size and they felt perfect the first day in practice but the next day they were stretched out didn't feel the same.

Narrow footer here and I actually went down .5 as well... just plenty of volume with the woven upper and it feels more secure.  True size is probably still a safe bet, but narrow footers may find .5 down to be better IMO

i went with my true size and they fit okay
maybe a little roomy
i wonder what happens if i go 0.5 size down

i went with my true size and they fit okay
maybe a little roomy
i wonder what happens if i go 0.5 size down

I felt same way until I laced all the way up on TTS. Felt like too much in try on do played a few games one eyelet from top. Went full Monty and made a world of difference for me

For anything performance related, it's best to try half size down, TTS and possibly half size up due to how things fit.

I noticed with the shoes I go TTS and have some toe space, I run into issues running, sharp movements, etc.

Back
Top Bottom