Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

2nd most comfortable shoe I own
happy.gif
whats the first?

agreed they arent cheap, but i have found them to be much more worth the price in comparison to some trash retros. the comfort is beyond stellar, and i have no problem paying for them. every pair ive bought ive gotten at discount, with the exception of one pair.

Question-

I wore a pair for the first time yesterday. I had moderate pain along my arch. Will this improve when the flight plate is broken in or is this just my foot?

Question-

I wore a pair for the first time yesterday. I had moderate pain along my arch. Will this improve when the flight plate is broken in or is this just my foot?
you wore a pair to play ball or casually? 

you may have more of a flat foot with low arch.

I wore them casually. The Kobe 8 destroyed my feet as well. This certainly is disappointing. Thanks.

I wore them casually. The Kobe 8 destroyed my feet as well. This certainly is disappointing. Thanks.
if the Kobe 8 destroys your arch, then you won't feel any comfort with these. those are some of the shoes that are already better for flat footer

IMO, the lows seem more unaesthetically pleasing than the highs. I really wish hey would've threw the XX8 and XX9 on iD since most of the color ways were lackluster.

Back
Top Bottom