Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Of course there will be more colorways; they're not going to tool up for just one colorway.  They probably already produced them.  I actually like the model, and would have not purchased the mids last year if I knew the low was coming and in a blackout colorway.  I would even do another colorway now so long as the sole is NOT white, and the price becomes discounted to $120...  They're cool, but not special enough to warrant that price.

$185 is too much for these. $111 on swoosh is too much for these. i think we can get 'em at $69-$79. just got to wait a few months

Tried them on this evening, they feel pretty decent and unlike the regular xx9's I could feel the air in the front. Gonna wait on some reviews on the low though before I make a move. Still skeptical about the lack of air in the heel, but with the new Kobe's looking like another lunarlon deal again and with the pics of the 30's having the same setup as the xx9's. I may as well give them a try. I would like the Team Oranges, but for some reason they are between 219 and 225 at outlets which is straight nonsense, for being over a year afer release. Most of the other mids don't do it for me and the colors that do are too much for something to beat up on the court.

I do like the color scheme on the lows though. And like many have already said 185 is too much for lows, will wait for discount. But with the all star game in Feb., don't know how many they will put out in roughly about 2 months until the 30's come out.

Tried them on this evening, they feel pretty decent and unlike the regular xx9's I could feel the air in the front. Gonna wait on some reviews on the low though before I make a move. Still skeptical about the lack of air in the heel, but with the new Kobe's looking like another lunarlon deal again and with the pics of the 30's having the same setup as the xx9's. I may as well give them a try. I would like the Team Oranges, but for some reason they are between 219 and 225 at outlets which is straight nonsense, for being over a year afer release. Most of the other mids don't do it for me and the colors that do are too much for something to beat up on the court.

I do like the color scheme on the lows though. And like many have already said 185 is too much for lows, will wait for discount. But with the all star game in Feb., don't know how many they will put out in roughly about 2 months until the 30's come out.
if you haven't tried the xx9, you should. the hare cw were available at the outlet for $105. if you buy from Nike you can return within 30 days for any reason. just buy a pair and see how you like them on court.

Last edited:
That seems unlikely....
seems very likely. look at all the colors that were reduced and ended up at outlets. i'm saying like $129 on sale then an extra 40% off on swoosh with an extra clearance promo code for an additional 20-25% off

seems very likely. look at all the colors that were reduced and ended up at outlets. i'm saying like $129 on sale then an extra 40% off on swoosh with an extra clearance promo code for an additional 20-25% off
only for guys that are employed by nike like yourself. rest of us don't have that kind of deep discount.

No offense, cuz I wish I had that discount, but I'm glad I have a job that pays better than 90% of positions available at Nike, and it gives me the opportunity to pay full price

buy what you want, when you want 
wink.gif

I don't work at nike. my younger cousin has been a rep there for years. but he's still in school and works like 2-3 days a week and we maximize the discount. nike's prices have become so outrageous that sometimes the discount feels like mrc.  i feel like, even with out the swoosh discount  tho these xx9s will go on sale. for sure $129 at house of hoops in a few months.

I'm glad i have a decent paying job too, i just can't with retail nowadays. it's not the price, it's the principal. i shop like an old white guy at mervyns (RIP) always looking for the best price. 

Trust me, I try my best to get under retail every time!
I got 3 of those hologram foams, all under retail. All my ultra boosts but one I paid 30% off or better

I'm glad i have a decent paying job too, i just can't with retail nowadays. it's not the price, it's the principal. i shop like an old white guy at mervyns (RIP) always looking for the best price. 

Trust me, I try my best to get under retail every time!
I got 3 of those hologram foams, all under retail. All my ultra boosts but one I paid 30% off or better

Repped for living the #DiscoLife.

I only pay retail like four times a year (even though I probably buy 40-50 pairs/yr), and even then I usually get cashback from ebates or BeFrugal. And I NEVER pay retail for anything other than shoes.

As for the Lows, yeah, I see these hitting $100 at outlets and online by Feb., especially once they flood us with CWs. The only ones I see maaaybe selling out are the all whites and maybe a basic bred CW if they do one.

Back
Top Bottom