Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

my lows from eastbay came today

great design 
pimp.gif

why they wait so long for lows ?

waiting on more CWs ........

i like a good deal like the next guy, but have missed out on my size too many time waiting for sale.

do what you got to do

not a game to me to get lowest price like many,  but do it when i can of course

These Jordans are too good performance wise to be only 1 year shoes, Nike should change how long they sell the flagship shoes.

i asked for them for christmas.
my wife said "those are hideous, so dont expect them"
the lows that is :frown:

Got my xx9 lows in last night and I'm not thoroughly impressed by them. Will most likely return and pick them back up with some discount but not looking good with other releases and the 30 around the corner. Only pair I managed to jump on was the q54 and they feel a lot better on-foot than the lows.

Got my xx9 lows in last night and I'm not thoroughly impressed by them. Will most likely return and pick them back up with some discount but not looking good with other releases and the 30 around the corner. Only pair I managed to jump on was the q54 and they feel a lot better on-foot than the lows.
How do they feel on feet

How do they feel on feet

They feel tighter around my feet and stiffer around the heel area since they're lows. They definitely require break-in time for the upper to loosen up. When I first tried on the mids, I could feel the flight web straps hugging my feet to the footbed and the whole shoe felt like a sock. I didn't get the same feels with the lows. It's probably due to the heel area being some sort of leather (which feels like plastic) instead of that performance woven material.

That sucks
I was hoping the lows will perform better than the mids since im more of a lowcut guy
Seems like i will stick with the xx9 while i wait for the 30

i asked for them for christmas.
my wife said "those are hideous, so dont expect them"
the lows that is :frown:

With all due respect, your wife is nuts. These are far from hideous. The only bad thing about them is the black electrical tape piece by the back. :lol:

That sucks
I was hoping the lows will perform better than the mids since im more of a lowcut guy
Seems like i will stick with the xx9 while i wait for the 30
Check Nightwing's review.  It's already out.

I still want to get a pair later when the price is right.

I got away with the print on the quai54 because it was so subtle. Not happening on these lol

saw the Hare's at the outlet tonight, they were down to 99 with 20% off on top of that. i still couldn't bring myself to pick up that colorway even at that price though. lol.

saw the Hare's at the outlet tonight, they were down to 99 with 20% off on top of that. i still couldn't bring myself to pick up that colorway even at that price though. lol.
I really don't understand why people are hatin' on the Hares.

Back
Top Bottom