Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

crying-man.gif

Those UNC lows almost makes me wish I liked the tar heels. Almost.

Last edited:
Anyone see Jimmy Butler's 29 low PE's tonight? Being a life long Bulls fan, this might be my favorite colorway I have seen so far for all of the 29's.

Not a fan of lows at all, wish they would release some of those Butler/Westbrook PEs(unrealistic thinking)

these XX9 lows are gorgeous. the fade motif better utilitzes the flyweave (much like the riverwalks). i hope we get more releases. it wouldn't make sense to only drop one colorway, but then again...the XXX is less than two months away. would they keep selling XX9 lows when the XXX comes out or is our only chance between now and then?

Another dope looking 29 low for Jimmy Butler tonight...

Anyone see Jimmy Butler's 29 low PE's tonight? Being a life long Bulls fan, this might be my favorite colorway I have seen so far for all of the 29's.
being in Chicago and a huge Bulls fan my entire life i have notice Jimmy's PE's the last couple games. i really hope some of his colorways drop. that black print with the red midsole one is killer. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom