Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

The hunt is over i got them
I am officially done with XX9 waiting for XXX
nice pick up

finally found my size and they came yesterday

pimp.gif

went with the black laces for now

saw the heel of the UNC low i was like 
happy.gif

and then saw the whole shoe i was like 
tired.gif

if only they have a all black upper to go with that white midsole. 

are these UNC lows a flight 23 exclusive? that's what they told me over the phone (no phone orders either), but i haven't heard that anywhere else. can anyone w/knowledge confirm?

are these UNC lows a flight 23 exclusive? that's what they told me over the phone (no phone orders either), but i haven't heard that anywhere else. can anyone w/knowledge confirm?

Judging from the very NDC-esque pics we've seen online, I would think there is some kind of wider release coming. I could be wrong though.

After the new halftime scoring record by Jimmy Butler, I pretty much hope that they will release the low top Bulls version!

Although $185 is still expensive, it's amazing how much cheaper they are than the mids.  It's gotta cost pennies more in labor and materials to build the mids.  What's the justification; better performance?  Just psychological?

im gonna hold off on lows for a discount

is it me or has the release schedule been really strange the last few years, arent the XXX going to be unveiled soon?

im gonna hold off on lows for a discount

is it me or has the release schedule been really strange the last few years, arent the XXX going to be unveiled soon?

very soon. date has been announced, a few weeks away

Back
Top Bottom