Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

the more i waited the more the wolf gray grew on me so i ordered those. i'm feeling them more than the new UNC ones. i already have the 29 riverwalks and it just seems like i would wear those if i feel like wearing blue stuff anyways.

if a jimmy butler colorway releases i will have to get those too though.

i don't know why but for some reason growing up in Chicago i just never liked any UNC colorway Jordans. it just didn't represent my fandom of Jordan which was Bulls colorways or black colorways. lol.

Last edited:
I would totally buy either colourway if they released in Europe/UK. Anyone know when or if that'll happen?

My pair is still good for now, so I can wait until we see some discounts.

I'm hoping they hit these current mid prices at some point and then it's going to be on.

have to retire my GoF XX9s after last night. someone stepped on my foot and i was pulling up at same time. ripped some of the tread of the outsole off and it's floppin around now. a major bummer as i hoped to get more run out of them, but they did last an entire rec league season (20 games, 4 practices) and about 4-5 other hoop session wears. Upper (while dingy from sweat and dust) was still in great shape.

have to retire my GoF XX9s after last night. someone stepped on my foot and i was pulling up at same time. ripped some of the tread of the outsole off and it's floppin around now. a major bummer as i hoped to get more run out of them, but they did last an entire rec league season (20 games, 4 practices) and about 4-5 other hoop session wears. Upper (while dingy from sweat and dust) was still in great shape.
Nike voucher time

Bra please post pics. I love my XX9s but the upper is starting to lose that snug fit it once had

Just balling in mine now wish I could submit for a voucher like you

Nike voucher time
I don't think I can do that if I didn't buy them from Nike, correct? Plus they are over a year old at this point....

Maybe I'm not as familiar with the system as I thought.

I'll post pics tonight. It's not awful, but bad enough that you can't actually hoop in then without it being pretty irritating

warranty is 2 years from production date, check your tag, should still be within warranty period. doesnt matter where they were bought from, voucher will still be given if they are in fact "defective", but that is up to their discretion. contact nike asap

side note.... not sure how they would voucher a shoe that is part of a pack. they might require both shoes in order to honor the warranty and provide a voucher

side note.... not sure how they would voucher a shoe that is part of a pack. they might require both shoes in order to honor the warranty and provide a voucher
Yeah I thought about that too. This particular pair is from a split pack I got off the bay for cheap, so not super concerned about it. Appreciate everyone's input. Will def post a pic tonight.

Here's "the damage." Like I mentioned, not egregious by any means, but it's enough to keep me from playing in them for sure. I personally don't believe it is the result of poor quality, but probably more so a freak incident. Honestly, I thought I had popped forefoot from the way it was feeling so I was surprised to see this after the game. I finished out the night, but it def was annoying on cuts. Felt like it was about to give way.

Dah well. Bummed but not the end of the world. Just time to pick a new pair to hoop in!

The same thing happened to my Gym Red's after 2 indoor hoop sessions, in the exact same place, I figured it was a defect and sent them back to footlocker for a refund. Then it happened again to my Team Orange's and a third time to my second Gym Red's (copped on NDC disco), luckily those two were purchased through Nike, so I'm expecting full support for a warranty claim.

I'm speculating that there's a reason they went to a solid rubber outsole on the lows, that translucent material is too susceptible when its that thin, especially right there at the outrigger.

Definitely considering the lows but anxious to see the 30's!

Back
Top Bottom