Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

The last Kobes I loved were the iv's. After that each model would give me shin splints or a tight back. I like that you can order the XI elite with full zoom.

I had every durant and these last few years the traction is awful and they make the cushioning so soft. The elite versions are really nice and comfy.

Lately I've been playing in lebron XII low, xx9 low and the lebron xiii.

The lebron low is so comfy. Maybe not the best foot lockdown but they didn't give me any issues.

The XIII is an awesome shoe. Cushioning isn't super soft but it may not be broken in yet. everything feels good I just dislike how high the shoes run! Like wearing a freaking boot.

So then the xx9 low. I love the regular xx9 but the shoe got so darn hot. I played in the xx9 low 7 times now and now issues. Just feel it in my back a lil probably because of the lack of heel cushioning. Today I played for three hours and put in a sof sole super thin basketball insole.

The insole has heel cushioning and it helped out. It didn't raise the height of the ride that much. The only problem is that I lost feel of that awesome zoom in the forefoot.

So my next experiment is to take some insoles from some $22 Janoskis that have heel zoom in the insole.

Walking around feels good. I hate swapping insoles. Used to do it a lot and experimenting is fun but if I'm dropping $200 I want a complete product. Still this is too cheap and easy of an option. So I think I'll try the same with the xxx.

Xx9 low is a great shoe for ball and I don't get swamp foot like I do with the regular xx9

They took my phone order and they didn't have a 10.5 but had an 11. I asked how many they had left and he said only a few and didn't know what sizes, he kept having to run to check on my 2 sizes. They were 179.99 which isn't that bad from what I was seeing on eBay.

That's a good price. Not bad going up a half size for that price. Thanks for posting and nice pick up.

Kawhi lows tonight needs to release NOW! Sadly that's been said many times in this thread. :smh:

YP4wz5o.jpg

Butlers are aiite

8N4pybr.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom