Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Infrareds look the best IMO

yup, probably because it's less conspicuous so I like it best.

I am still astonished as to why they wouldn't even release a solid upper colorway of this shoe, seems like they are leaving plenty of money on the table by not releasing more colorways.

I am still astonished as to why they wouldn't even release a solid upper colorway of this shoe, seems like they are leaving plenty of money on the table by not releasing more colorways.
My thoughts exactly.... 
mean.gif

besides ftl n etc,  are there any 29 regular mids for $100 or less?  my local outlets hasn't been getting any,  looking for a cheap pair to ball in.  i know about 6 months back there were a lot of pairs for $100 or less, like hares or playoff packs.  but cant find anything recently.  Any tips or places I can start to search , i would appreciate it. 

If there's a Warehouse Shoe Sale in your area, they are worth a check. I saw a couple of pairs of photo blue and turquoise colorways in 10.5 or bigger when I was there a month or so ago. There might have been a green spark colorway too.

Just got a pair of medium berry M11s there for $30.

If there's a Warehouse Shoe Sale in your area, they are worth a check. I saw a couple of pairs of photo blue and turquoise colorways in 10.5 or bigger when I was there a month or so ago. There might have been a green spark colorway too.

Just got a pair of medium berry M11s there for $30.
thanks I will give it a shot.  repped.

Just picked up my first pair of XX9's from Footlocker, got the Bright Mandarin/Ink/White/Light Poison Green for $140 out the door. Did I fail/overpay?

The XX8's hurt my feet like a mofo, I hope these don't run narrow.

View media item 1914446

the hare was on sale as low as like $80 in outlets. i personally paid about $105 for mine before they went for the ultimate low. they are still sitting in my closet tho

:smh: Might go to the store today to return :smh:

That depends on how bad you want a pair of the XX9s. At this point it'll be hard to find a pair under a $100 as even most outlets cleared them out at the prices skep was mentioning.

I believe Nike South Chicago had one of the playoff colorways for $90 plus. You may want to try calling them.

I hope now that the XXX is out more XX9's will hit outlets or clearance prices.  Especially those lows.

I know I'm not the only one waiting for some discounts on the XX9 Lows.

Got my Hare XX9 for 70. My cousin thinks I should send them to Nike for a voucher. Any of you guys think the voucher will be the msrp?

DId the lows come out in a 12.5? Does anyone know? I have not seen a 12.5 anywhere still, even when the Bulls colorway released.

Back
Top Bottom