Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

They ain't even got my size on eBay. Bright side is that stops me from considering those reseller prices

Any DFW heads that want these , There is Flight 23 store opening at the parks mall on April 1st . They may have these available

good thing parks mall in aggtown wont allow you to camp out for kicks might have a chance to cop something from new flight 23 store.

Man, can anyone point me in the direction of or help me with a size 10.0 Air Jordan 29 Black/grey/team orange large Jumpman pair?!!!! I passed initially because of my ocd and Jumpmans going different directions along with so much other stuff coming out! Haha! Lol! Now it's a totally different story! I need multiples of those!

Any DFW heads that want these , There is Flight 23 store opening at the parks mall on April 1st . They may have these available

I know its Dallas and not SA but I'm guessing a release of a K Len PE would be better received down there?

Been Ballin in my low 29s. Gotta say I don't like them at all. Ankle support isn't there....grip is great tho

Damn I was looking forward to hooping in the lows :\. Might have to pass now. What's the consensus in the thread? Good performance shoe?

Last edited:
Yeah I think the ankle support is great. Those 2 memory foam pillow pieces fit my Achilles area perfectly and I can tie the laces tight with no pressure. So no complaints on my end. There's a lot of different foot shapes out there though, so I can understand if they don't work for you.

Yeah I think the ankle support is great. Those 2 memory foam pillow pieces fit my Achilles area perfectly and I can tie the laces tight with no pressure. So no complaints on my end. There's a lot of different foot shapes out there though, so I can understand if they don't work for you.
You using the low of high. I'm using lows

Ended up making a day trip to Chicago to pick up the jimmy butler pe. Overall very pleased with it.

High or low in performance wise?
For me personally, the lows

They fit closer to the foot and the cut doesn't change support/lockdown at all.  In fact it feels a little more secure.  They are both extremely close, but the lows are damn near-perfect with the improved fit as a narrow footer.

For me personally, the lows

They fit closer to the foot and the cut doesn't change support/lockdown at all.  In fact it feels a little more secure.  They are both extremely close, but the lows are damn near-perfect with the improved fit as a narrow footer.
Niceee thanks for the feedback
Due to my financial situation i have sold all my mids and left with the butler pe low
Cant wait to wear them for my championship game on thursday! :smile:

how much ankle support are you expecting from a low ?

why even compare to a high ?

frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom