Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

That Yellow and Black pair!!! Wow!! Too bad those TB/Samples never show up in my size. 

I heard if a Nike or JB shoe has 999999 in the barcode, they could be a limited run team or sample colorway.

Last edited:
the Ross pairs are dope as hell. 

no idea where Ross got those from, but have heard Ross buys from all over the globe for their stocks. it is very possible that these were different region releases that never made the news. kind of like how we never got the westbrook's pe and the hornets in the US. 

i've never walked out of a ross anything but disappointed. and i feel dirty every time i go
laugh.gif
this. 

and i'm the type of dude that goes into MULTIPLE thrift stores a day. still have yet to catch a break at a ross store, though.

Got my second pair of UNCs today, but Foot Locker did not have similar laces, so question is, where can I get the same style laces in black except of UNC blue?

First cw black elephant print was 149 at local footaction. Last size was mine. I asked for discount said cmon been sitting for like 3 years. Got 85$ out the door

how much ankle support are you expecting from a low ?

why even compare to a high ?

frown.gif
I really don't want to get into this, but as far as preventing rolls, the cut height of the shoe has nothing to do with ankle support... I once never touched lows, but when I was finally schooled and have played in many of them, I absolutely see it.  True support is about keeping the heel in place w/o slippage and the forefoot on top of the footbed w/o sliding -- not about how high any material comes up around your ankle.  The low top version of this shoe does a better job of that IMO.

Last edited:
I really don't want to get into this, but as far as preventing rolls, the cut height of the shoe has nothing to do with ankle support... I once never touched lows, but when I was finally schooled and have played in many of them, I absolutely see it.  True support is about keeping the heel in place w/o slippage and the forefoot on top of the footbed w/o sliding -- not about how high any material comes up around your ankle.  The low top version of this shoe does a better job of that IMO.

Very true statements. The low actually has a better support than the mids. My mids are good but lockdown on the lows feels a lot better.

Repped. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom