Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Might cop if they hit the outlets just to ball in them....not paying retail for a regular looking jordan. Was really expecting more :smh:

Imo Tinker really should have retired at the IVs
wAl1oKQ.gif

Gif gets me every time... :rofl:

Sign me up for a pair of the Black/Team Orange pair. Crossing my fingers for that version of the XX9 to hit NikeID also.

JB had a really nice run with XVI-XIX and then nothing really good except the xx3 and xx8. Really thought they'd continue with outrageous designs after the XX8.

Since they can't seem to come up with new designs that look good,I'll wait for xvi-xix to retro

imo 16-21 was a great run. 22 was the first dud in a long string that continues... honestly 1-21 I'm mostly a fan of. the tongue didn't turn me away from the 15s, the random *** 5+ textures did like we see on these first 29s.
eyes.gif
 definitely way worse here though. the elephant print midsoles and uppers makes me chuckle

21 was turrible! AJ has always been a sleek and mordern shoe of their era. The 21 was the fattest looking AJ to date. From 2009 to 2012, each year they were more focused on the performance. The AJ2009 was loaded with new stuff and performed and tbh other than the 2010 with the weird window they were all good shoes.

Not feelin the elephant print on them, the uppers with the single colorway are the best design IMO, tone down the huge jumpman logo and its all good.

5 MONTHS DOH.....

I wonder if JB will let Ray Allen wear the XX9s today or will he stick with the XX8s.. I'd like to see the Miami PEs

The sole looks really nice. Sadly, that's the only thing that looks like the design team put effort in to.

Yeah they look like a reboot of the xx3. I like my xx3s. These should be more comfy out of the box because they lack the hard plastic support piece

is this MJ with the #ntdenim :smh:
This is a nice CW, wish I could see the entire shoe.

That's Mark Smith the creative director of JB, I was thinking the same thing, he should've lifted his pant leg so the ppl taking pix could see the whole shoe

I'm really feeling these a lot. They do look comfy. Not a fan of that huge jumpman but these are good as copped[emoji]128110[/emoji] [emoji]128659[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom