Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

laugh.gif

i come to a decision, if they sit a couple week i'll buy the big jump man  using a 20% discount, otherwise i'll wait for some more CWs, def not payin so much for these

Anyone have any idea how these fit? I've read the engineered mesh (or whatever it is) conforms to your foot. How do the yearly models run relative to recent retros?

Anyone have any idea how these fit? I've read the engineered mesh (or whatever it is) conforms to your foot. How do the yearly models run relative to recent retros?
I've heard both TTS and that they are also a little roomy up front.

These colorways have both caught my attention. For $225 i'm only going to be picking one up though. Not sure which yet.

Exactly where I'm at.

The more I see them, the more i'm feeling the white ones. I like the design of the print on them, and think they'd look great on feet.

The black ones just have that simple and elegant look to em though, and this model holds it really well.

I need to win the lottery man. :lol:

Got to hold the XX9 today. I was partial to the elephant print initially.  The big jumpman was a little much.  However, after comparing, the elephant print was just not right to me. The shoe is incredibly light.  

After seeing the superfly 3 I think ill see how they go - cheaper option for a similar shoe + better CWs on the drop.

Actually can't wait for these. These'll be my first sig shoe since the bred XVIs back in 01. When I started out, I bought nothin but sig shoes 13s, 15s, and 16s. Can't believe 13 years went by only buying retros. I remember I really wanted the stealth XXs, but all those damn 13s were coming back at the time.

Actually can't wait for these. These'll be my first sig shoe since the bred XVIs back in 01. When I started out, I bought nothin but sig shoes 13s, 15s, and 16s. Can't believe 13 years went by only buying retros. I remember I really wanted the stealth XXs, but all those damn 13s were coming back at the time.
Think you missed on some quality shoes.  Personally, I love the XIX, XX, and XXX3 stealths.  And the red suede XXIs are just pure awesome. 

Im grabbing the team orange xx9 this weekend.  My local footlocker said they haven't been getting much demand for these, so hopefully its an easy grab. 

Think you missed on some quality shoes.  Personally, I love the XIX, XX, and XXX3 stealths.  And the red suede XXIs are just pure awesome. 

Im grabbing the team orange xx9 this weekend.  My local footlocker said they haven't been getting much demand for these, so hopefully its an easy grab. 
I saw the black and red at a local FNL but I haven't seen the Team orange yet. I'll make my rounds this Sat to see how the demand is at the local mall. I might pick up the Team orange if I like them in person.

The black and reds seem to be pretty widely available around me this weekend but it's the team orange I'm after... may have to check them out regardless.

I guess my FTL is the only one doing a raffle? got my ticket yesterday but I'm gonna be in vegas saturday so it was probably pointless

my local FTL isn't doing a raffle...plus the Ferrari's are releasing as well. Should be an easy cop for both colorways.

which one would you use for ball? Team orange xx9 or Ferrari 14?
my bad....I was referring to both colorways for the 29's. my FTL is doing a raffle for the Ferrari's.

but for ball, all the reviews have been very positive for the 29's.

Back
Top Bottom