Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Oooh so that's the mainly white pair, doesn't make sense the main color in the description is black but it's a white shoe. Oh well

For the Okc NT'ers though, the Nike outlet store is getting a few Retros in Saturday.

Only shoe dude let me know for sure was a FSR was the Coolgrey/Infrared 10 but, 2 more drop with it, no details though.

Get your BlackToes and head on over for a nice surprise.

$99 on the 10's, again no info on the others dropping

Random question but does anyone know if these are too snug a fit to wear orthodics with?
Someone posted a couple pages back about having trouble with that.

Personally -- if you are able to carefully remove the original insole, I feel like orthotics would work fine in these.  These are actually a bit roomy IMO.

Didn't they say with the way the made the woven upper, that there'd be potential for different patterns and designs?? I could've sworn that one of the early videos stated that. So far we've only seen the elephant print design and the huge Jumpman.

Hanson finally delivered my pair. Took 1 extra week. They didn't even start packing it til I emailed them last Thursday. Told me they have been busy all week.

Beat up shipping box of course. Strangely tho, the bottom of the shoebox has dents and dings, while the tip looks clean. Saved $15 or so off retail, but Prolly won't order from them again.

Hanson finally delivered my pair. Took 1 extra week. They didn't even start packing it til I emailed them last Thursday. Told me they have been busy all week.

Beat up shipping box of course. Strangely tho, the bottom of the shoebox has dents and dings, while the tip looks clean. Saved $15 or so off retail, but Prolly won't order from them again.
Mine just came in too.  Got hit with a customs fee too.

Mine just came in too.  Got hit with a customs fee too.

Oh man. What's the fee amount? I had it shipped to work, so maybe that was why I didn't get a fee.

Oh man. What's the fee amount? I had it shipped to work, so maybe that was why I didn't get a fee.
It was $22.70 -- I'm not super heated or anything, because they do state that they don't mark down package values for insurance purposes on their site.  Just my first experience with Hanon so I didn't know what to expect.  Kinda sucks when you add that they took about a week longer than it stated to arrive.  Could have been worse I suppose

@Philosophre  what was your total in USD after shipping from Hanon if you don't mind me asking?  Since I'm in MN and there's no sales tax on clothing here, my total came out a little over retail

Last edited:
@Philosophre
 what was your total in USD after shipping from Hanon if you don't mind me asking?  Since I'm in MN and there's no sales tax on clothing here, my total came out a little over retail
234.17. So $10 cheaper than order on Nike. I shoulda just got it at nike to get it 1 week earlier and cash back. Live and learn. Buying for someone else who wanted me to guarantee him a pair. Plus the fact Hanson had it Friday evening was nice.

234.17. So $10 cheaper than order on Nike. I shoulda just got it at nike to get it 1 week earlier and cash back. Live and learn. Buying for someone else who wanted me to guarantee him a pair. Plus the fact Hanson had it Friday evening was nice.
No doubt -- guaranteeing your pair when you aren't sure how things will go on release day.  For the price it was a fine choice imo.  I just got unlucky with the customs charge I guess.  Shipping it to work might have been smarter on my end

I just hooped in these a couple of hours ago, I feel like, these aren't really worth 225 . Shoe made my feet sweat n gave me blisters.
Maybe this shoe is really that hype but I prefer the 28s over these , I even prefer the kobe 9s overnthese 29s
I wish I can return these n get my money back. Not really satisfied
. It does have good grip tho lolView media item 1187479

I just hooped in these a couple of hours ago, I feel like, these aren't really worth 225 . Shoe made my feet sweat n gave me blisters.
Maybe this shoe is really that hype but I prefer the 28s over these , I even prefer the kobe 9s overnthese 29s
I wish I can return these n get my money back. Not really satisfied
. It does have good grip tho lol
if your foot slip around causing blisters your shoes are too big 90% of the time and the rest of the time you can fix it by wearing good socks that doesn't slip.

Last edited:
im a true size 10, wore elite socks. with these kicks. 

these shoe are alright for balling.

id still take the 28s over these

im a true size 10, wore elite socks. with these kicks. 

these shoe are alright for balling.

id still take the 28s over these
ok, i'm wondering only because in your pic it looks like they are at least a size too big from the way the laces are tighter towards the collar then the forefoot. you should have about a thumb length in front of your toe for true size.

ok, i'm wondering only because in your pic it looks like they are at least a size too big from the way the laces are tighter towards the collar then the forefoot. you should have about a thumb length in front of your toe for true size.
Naw they fit me perfect, true sz 10.
Like I said these r alrite for bball. Definetly not a 10/10 but a 8/10,
N the price is overrated lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom