Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Didin't know I was in the "post the ugliest jordans ever" thread///

the only real flaw of these imo was the window. The line ends at 21 for me. I love all 1-21 but 15 is my least favorite out of them. Still acceptable though. 22 and up are pretty much always a pass if they ever retro. although i'll say MJ was rocking the 22s in a youtube video I saw the other day and they looked better to me than they had in awhile. 23s were alright but I REALLY didn't like the AJ1 type stitching on those. It almost bothers me more than the window on these 2010s. How could you say these are worse than the 2012s???? Those were the most generic huarache nike team looking crap I've ever seen. they looked like a crappy random nike release with a jumpman thrown on them. Those look the least like a unique Jordan signature shoe by FAR.View media item 1182472

i have both, aj 2010 in white/black-red and aj 2012 high in the same colors.
i like the 2012 much more than the 2010.
While i often wear the 2012 offcourt i wear the 2010 only for streetball.

but taste is an individual thing after all.
so no need to argue but just wear what someone prefers. :smile:

Last edited:
I might have to do the same. Really regretting not going after these on rd. Feel free to let me know if you have any success

You guys can try NT Santa Monica. Went yesterday, walked in and saw plenty on display and tried both. One of the best location to pick up stuff due to heavy tourism shopping for different stuff.

^Lol, I know right. Think that they were afraid jacking up the price will not sale since it is high anyway and people are not going crazy to cop. 

They probably added to cart then checked eBay to see if they could come up lol

was able to finally see these in person. Didn't like the team red from the rip but the team orange had a fighting chance. My store got a returned pair yesterday with no flaws, started my shift, saw them, tried em on, realized how comfortable they were, and immediately purchased them for 158. At that price you honestly can't beat it. Ima let these sit for a while before i wear them though, i seriously need to slow down on kicks. 

i don't think so that grey is too light. I also don't think they are tech fleece either unless its an older model 

167uqso.jpg

33o4pzm.jpg

looks the same to me

Last edited:
only the XX9 warm-up pants have the zipper visable on the outside

others have a band around the ankle

got the black but haven't seen this color yet

NICE !!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom