Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Anybody have the BHM colorway? Are they worth the $280 ? I like those and the Year of the Goat colorway. As well as the all red pair that was just posted

Anybody have the BHM colorway? Are they worth the $280 ? I like those and the Year of the Goat colorway. As well as the all red pair that was just posted
Its all the same shoe, so if you like the comfort and need that colorway yes. I didnt care on colorway and got my pair of all whites for around 115.00. Only you can decide if you need that colorway or not. Personally I wouldn't pay that much for them

Last edited:
I love my pair, and retail I believe was 225, and limited in production. So I'd say 280 isn't unfair at all really

Image Via J23App's Twitter

Europe

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Yea FINALLY another CW I can get behind, EDIT: just saw this was European release smh 

Last edited:
Could have done better, considering they strongly resemble the team Orange, but I loved that pair so this gets an A+ from me. Unfortunately I'll never own them. Wish I had a European connect

The Q54 isnt bad, not quite as good as the BHM but not thw wose CW in these. I like the Hares also so i might cop those if the Q54 dosent work out.

Via @J23app

6/27

AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH MTM
802399-001
BLACK/WHITE-UNIVERSITY RED

AIR JORDAN XX9 MTM
802400-001
BLACK/BLACK-UNIVERSITY RED

An all leather XX9 seems like the opposite of what this shoe was intended to be...

Seems like its going to be all wrong.

The gum bottom is nice but the rest is underwhelming. Assuming the mtm will be like htm status? If they look good I'm hoping for a GR

only two i have, got the gof pair first for ball and decided they were too clean to be hoopin in

so when end had a lil deal i swooped in

after checkin out the weave patterns i have a better understanding how it works

riverwalks are probably the best at demonstrating the full potential of the weave gimmick, the underlying and raised gradient is as good as it gets

the photoreels is just some type of sublimation process

all in all, jb definitely couldve done better, the creativity is at an all time low as far as designs, the large jumpman is probably the best weave design, the small jumpman is a weak attempt at some type of multi dimensional design, and that wave pattern is like a weak sample they decided to run with, bhms dont really count since its the only cw with that design

still one of the top performance models of the season 

Welp, didn't see them Quai's dropping this Saturday. Gonna have to cop since Im collecting the set. Damn, just hope my friend can cop in UK for retail. Really want the 13 lows but these first. Should I go TTS?

TTS for casual wear.  .5 down for ball. I played in a .5 size up and it was bearable. You should be fine any way you slice it. These are MAD comfortable and even if you have to lace them tight, you still feel NOTHING. The woven upper is so thick and plush. You can't go wrong.

TTS for casual wear.  .5 down for ball. I played in a .5 size up and it was bearable. You should be fine any way you slice it. These are MAD comfortable and even if you have to lace them tight, you still feel NOTHING. The woven upper is so thick and plush. You can't go wrong.
Thanks man, ill go TTS il just rock these casual. If I can get a pair, they look mad COMFY. That all red pair is still on the list

Back
Top Bottom