Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Knew 23Penny would come through. Hopefully they're there till payday. 
nerd.gif

^Whites aren't bad, but really after the black playoffs -- size is gone 
ohwell.gif
 oh well

Good looks on the 23penny deal

Last edited:
Got another pair of Riverwalks.   FTL always shipping in the bag of death 
sick.gif

They also came with two diff shoe trees...very unpro

All and all...shoes seem great.  FTL just fails in the details of business/shipping

Last edited:
i'm a bit baffled with you guys saying to size down...I'm normally a 9.5 in most Jordans and I purchased a 9.5 in BHM XX9's and am pretty sure I need at least a 10.5 in this shoe. 9.5 is way tight, even with the insole removed...

i'm a bit baffled with you guys saying to size down...I'm normally a 9.5 in most Jordans and I purchased a 9.5 in BHM XX9's and am pretty sure I need at least a 10.5 in this shoe. 9.5 is way tight, even with the insole removed...

100% tts for me

dont go up or down.  go TTS,  loosen the laces when you put them on,  sometimes when they come deadstock they are super tightly laced.   I am TTS 9.5 and they fit perfect. 

[quote don't go up or down.  go TTS,  loosen the laces when you put them on,  sometimes when they come deadstock they are super tightly laced.   I am TTS 9.5 and they fit perfect. 
[/quote]

I still can NOT BELIEVE people have to be told this. Honestly, do people not realize if you LOOSEN THE LACES the shoe will fit better? Going up half size, down half size, because they come laces tight out of the box, when you can loosen them up and they fit perfect. No wonder we get ten times a day " how do they fit?" And the shoe has been out almost a year

[quote don't go up or down.  go TTS,  loosen the laces when you put them on,  sometimes when they come deadstock they are super tightly laced.   I am TTS 9.5 and they fit perfect. 

I still can NOT BELIEVE people have to be told this. Honestly, do people not realize if you LOOSEN THE LACES the shoe will fit better? Going up half size, down half size, because they come laces tight out of the box, when you can loosen them up and they fit perfect. No wonder we get ten times a day " how do they fit?" And the shoe has been out almost a year[/quote]
Maybe the Jordan XXX won't have this problem.

dont go up or down.  go TTS,  loosen the laces when you put them on,  sometimes when they come deadstock they are super tightly laced.   I am TTS 9.5 and they fit perfect. 
Yeah I didn't buy them DS...laces were already loosened and I loosened them further...still...these shoes feel short (lengthwise).

Really getting annoyed with the traction on these. My gym waxed their courts about a month ago and still getting slippage is certain spots particularly by the Jumpman. I'm beginning not to trust these on hard cuts and low to the ground moves.

Curious. While I feel the traction on these aren't as good as the XX8's, I haven't experienced anything close to slippage with my XX9's on clean or dusty courts. Must be the way my foot strikes the court. 

Curious. While I feel the traction on these aren't as good as the XX8's, I haven't experienced anything close to slippage with my XX9's on clean or dusty courts. Must be the way my foot strikes the court. 
Same here. The courts I play on range from decent to pretty f'ing dusty and ive never once had an issue a timely wipe or two didnt fix. I'm usually the guy with one of, if not the best traction on the courts.

My court is in the front of the gym and has giant windows in it which COULD let some humidity in and leave a layer of moisture on the floor. That's the only thing I can think of. It's not like these have ever been terrible, but recently it's been the case.

The Jumpman is still a problem and also the midst area. One tiny strip running through the middle of my foot just isn't enough.

Quick question for you multiple pair owners out there. I have the river walks and have been hooping in those for like 6 months, absolutely love them! So i just got a pair of black "away" playoff pack xx9s and it seems like the woven on the playoff pack ones is like more rigid, where as on the riverwalks its softer and more pliable. Has anyone else noticed this? Did they change the material/way they made them from the older print models to the wave pattern models?? 

Anyone know where I can find a pair of the Gym Reds in a size 13? They're on sale everywhere but I just can't find a damn 13....

Any help would be appreciated, trying to hook up my bro for his bday

EDIT: NVM! Flightclub has them for under retail, clutch

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom