Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I think the people that come in here and hate on the shoe are people that wear jordans as a "fashion" statement and not people that are using them as they were intended to be used...you know as a performance basketball shoe...they are after all made to play basketball in
i just play ball in mine, but some colors don't look bad with the right pair of jeans.
Damn! Colorway looks dope though.

Why are your legs to far apart?
i was getting some head.

nah jk, i was sitting down on the bench after fouling out.

Nah tell em bro, we got grown man problems

Our **** and balls need room, if our legs are too close it squish em and that hurt

Idk how y'all stand with your feet together real talk

Last edited:
ordered playoff homes off an sns sale, coming soon
nthat.gif

this is my favorite jordan model since the xx3...real talk. bought 3 pairs so far (photo reels, quais and black playoffs). such an awesome shoe...funny considering how much hate it got when it dropped.

Anybody can tell me how does XX9 fit compare with New Balance?
I wear my New balance in US10.
Half size up?
Wanna cop a pair of XX9,
Thanks

Half size up?
Wanna cop a pair of XX9,
Thanks
easier to help if you have Nike shoe size reference. personally don't wear NB so can't comment. 

Half size up?
Wanna cop a pair of XX9,
Thanks
I wear saucony for running and i use my TTS for those and my xx9s. Go to footlocker or ***** or something and try a pair of 29s on and then buy them cheaper online!!

I'm so bummed. This is such a great shoe and Jordan Brand dropped the ball with colorways. :smh:

I would love for them to release a few great colorways before the XXX.

^Agreed.  The potential was crazy with these and not there weren't some good ones, they just could have done significantly better... 
tired.gif

Not holding my breath, but a pair of the lows would be a nice surprise...

jordan xx9 green spark for $79.97 @ Concord Mills, NC
they take phone orders! 704-979-1230

Back
Top Bottom