Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I thought those were the infrared low before I really looked at them. They have the same upper. Personally, out of the two, I would go with the UNC's.

Looks good but goddamnit why can't the upper just be solid color?

These would be a no brainer for me.
Agreed... not a bad colorway but these in this image are my faves of what we've seen

Last edited:
hum... why wouldn't they just release Jimmy Butlers colorway instead of that really similar one. wtf.

I haven't been able to see all of the games but I do know that he has worn a few colorways of the low. How off are these from his PEs? I agree with you and would even settle for his colorways without his PE logo if that meant being able to see them at retail stores. In my opinion making them a 32 State St exclusive would be a nice way of boosting the appeal of the first Jordan Brand store, but what do I know? I just work in insurance.

I haven't been able to see all of the games but I do know that he has worn a few colorways of the low. How off are these from his PEs? I agree with you and would even settle for his colorways without his PE logo if that meant being able to see them at retail stores. In my opinion making them a 32 State St exclusive would be a nice way of boosting the appeal of the first Jordan Brand store, but what do I know? I just work in insurance.
on the left are the ones that are kinda similar. kinda a stretch to say it is similar i guess. but still a red/black colorway that is dominantly white on the fade. i am hoping they release either one but the one on the right is amazing.

Last edited:
Tech on the shoe may be good but the innovation in design sure has been gone from the brand for a while now....

I'd take either one of Jimmy pe over the pair I saw today in my local nike store. I'm in Vancouver if that matters. I picked up the unc cw today instead.

UNCs are nice, good pick up.... Hopefully this pair at your local store gets a wider release, would like to grab them.

The person who decides which colorways to be released for retail needs a strong kick. So many cool PEs while most releases are lame.
Guess they dont care about the revenue.

If they aren't going to release simple and solid colorways, they might as well add it to Nike ID like the Kobes.

I mean Kobes has had bad colorways as a GR because they know if you want a simple black and white colorway, you can make them and they'll make more profit cutting the middle man and even adding n extra cost from msrp.

on the left are the ones that are kinda similar. kinda a stretch to say it is similar i guess. but still a red/black colorway that is dominantly white on the fade. i am hoping they release either one but the one on the right is amazing.

View media item 1836710

They need to release that pair on the right hand side and I mean urgently! The pair on the left is not really doing it for me, mainly, since it is too much white on the upper, but the right one is just straight BRED DNA!

Back
Top Bottom