OFFICIAL: AIR MAX+ 2 Fall '10

I'm trying to avoid the blk/volts...but I may have to pull the trigger.
But am I overlooking them on retailers like Eastbay & FNL? Can't seem to find them or they're not standing out amidst all the similar colorways. 

Originally Posted by johngotty

I'm trying to avoid the blk/volts...but I may have to pull the trigger.
But am I overlooking them on retailers like Eastbay & FNL? Can't seem to find them or they're not standing out amidst all the similar colorways. 

You talking about a difft pair than whats on NDC?

I'm speaking on the joints above w/the blk laces. they're not showing up, at least not under the color code on the box I've seen posted here.

Originally Posted by johngotty

I'm speaking on the joints above w/the blk laces. they're not showing up, at least not under the color code on the box I've seen posted here.
The number should be 386368-008.  They are on nikestore.com under clearance and physically at various FTL stores.

Wow... The black and electric green pair... Horrible.

Didn't notice it had a white mid-sole strip that went around.

And the color Volt has definitely put an end/stop to the color "electric green"... (for me)

so consensus says go .5 up?
i wear 9.5 in AM09s but sz10 in am97s and AM 24-7s....need help before i pull the trigger on a pair. thanks

too bad theres no 10 in black/volt colorway on NDC. I knew i shouldve copped when the clearance sale was going on.
30t6p3b.gif

thanks for the help Kalv and NWT

^^^that's cause every single Niketown employee rocks em. Last two weeks I've walked into Niketown and 90% of the staff is wearing those.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

^^^that's cause every single Niketown employee rocks em. Last two weeks I've walked into Niketown and 90% of the staff is wearing those.

So true. That's the pair I think they were given to choose from tho.

Just got my first two pair of these and they don't come close to the 09, still a nice shoe though, trying to find a pair of the volt pictured earlier

I think I'm ordering a second pair, going with the black/volts to go with the volt/volt I already have. Great shoes just to walk around with, wear with jeans, etc

Whoever doesn't have the black/volt is really missing out. Dopest pair side by side to every other colorway in these.

Back
Top Bottom