OFFICIAL: AIR MAX+ 2 Fall '10

• I have 11 pair of the 2009 AM, and as I have started to wear them(I work out in them), the toe box has blown out on 2 pair now. I love the look of these, but they are not up to par for what I do in them. Now...the AM 2010, the toe box is made differently and it is a tighter toe box then the 2009 AM, it provides a more snug fit, and I am a believer in them now. I will probably be selling my other 2009 AM. The durability is not there, for my liking.

hey fam the all volt color is a limited edition.i saw them at nikestore yesterday and they are crazy bright.i bought the new grey and volt cw. they are the best imo.

i like that they cleaned up the toebox area for a simpler but lighter look......but retail price is too much, IMO

EastbayRep can you please find out if or when Style/Color # 386368-400 Midnight Navy/Black-Sail-Sail will be available on Eastbay? 

Originally Posted by freshsince85

EastbayRep can you please find out if or when Style/Color # 386368-400 Midnight Navy/Black-Sail-Sail will be available on Eastbay? 

From the looks of it, we aren't expecting to receive this item.  Sorry.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by freshsince85

From the looks of it, we aren't expecting to receive this item.  Sorry.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Wore my Volts today. Love'em. Definitely one of those colorways that's not for everybody though
laugh.gif

Thanks fresh. These are too dope. Never knew how comfortable these were till I finally tried them on. And the colorway is nice.

Black and Volts up there are very nice. Might need to pick up a pair. Livestrongs are on the radar too.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! ^ Dude... where you been? DF!!!

I been right here
laugh.gif
. You know I ain't going nowhere sir. I stay in a lot of these AM & Trainer threads right now. What's good?

saw a pair of these I hadn't seen before the other day. All grey, with a red tinted air bubble. FNL

I was real close to picking up the all volt from Niketown SF, but didn't. I like them though, may be the one shoe brighter than an pump fury OG color

Back
Top Bottom