OFFICIAL: AIR MAX+ 2 Fall '10

Can we just get some regular CW's; not these Air Atttack smack-you-in-the-face with color?? Those white and black are very nice

23r0srd.jpg

I want this pair bad just don't have the funds for it right now. Colorway is sick!

That's the colorway I was talking about. I like that colorway, but not too fond of the 2010

I wasn't immediately sold on '09s (or the price tag that goes w/them) but once i copped a pr, it was game over.

I'll keep watching the colorways on these...and wait for the price on '09s to drop hopefully, so i can snag one more colorway or a backup of colors I have.

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

Originally Posted by skyesdad

I agree with Jin. The samples dont really do much for me. At least with the final production model with exciting colorways it has the potential to be pleasing to the eyes.
change that pink with Volt or Neptune Blue and they would sell out. Samples smash the final 2010s imo..

CHUUUCH !!!!

I really like the 2010s, but I need to get a pair of '09s before I think about these. That black/volt colorway is pretty nice too.

These look better in person, there's not as much toe room like the 09's, but I like that the toe cap is reinforced with a stronger material. I think the 09's are more comfortable though, I still will be getting these, just waiting on some more cw's to release. I don't use these as my running shoe so I can't really say anything about that, I'd say it's still good shoe to walk around for a long period of time like the 09's.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

These look better in person, there's not as much toe room like the 09's, but I like that the toe cap is reinforced with a stronger material. I think the 09's are more comfortable though, I still will be getting these, just waiting on some more cw's to release. I don't use these as my running shoe so I can't really say anything about that, I'd say it's still good shoe to walk around for a long period of time like the 09's.
I agree, these look really good in person; the flat, opposed to oval, laces are a plus IMO too.

Hopefully Nike will release a royal-based colorway that incorporates white in it. The current black/royal CW is too bland for my taste.

I had to dim my laptop screen cause of the brightness 
laugh.gif
 Are FNLs the only places that have the non air attack AM2010's? NDC and NTs only have the air attacks out right now.

laugh.gif
 Are FNLs the only places that have the non air attack AM2010's? NDC and NTs only have the air attacks out right now.
Yes.  FNL has a 3 month exclusive that ends Aug 1.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

laugh.gif
Yes.  FNL has a 3 month exclusive that ends Aug 1.

That's pretty cool, I'm assuming the same thing happened with the 2009s last year. How did you find that out?

Back
Top Bottom