OFFICIAL: AIR MAX+ 2 Fall '10

Originally Posted by dbff

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

I had to dim my laptop screen cause of the brightness 
laugh.gif
 Are FNLs the only places that have the non air attack AM2010's? NDC and NTs only have the air attacks out right now.
Yes.  FNL has a 3 month exclusive that ends Aug 1.

That's pretty cool, I'm assuming the same thing happened with the 2009s last year. How did you find that out?

Nope, nobody had an exclusive on the 2009s.  

Nike listed the release as 8-1 in their catalog, but FNL got them in late April/early May so I asked the manager I know.

laugh.gif
 Are FNLs the only places that have the non air attack AM2010's? NDC and NTs only have the air attacks out right now.

That's pretty cool, I'm assuming the same thing happened with the 2009s last year. How did you find that out?

Nike listed the release as 8-1 in their catalog, but FNL got them in late April/early May so I asked the manager I know.

Oh, I guess I only remember seeing the initial colorways of the 2009s at FNL. That's a pretty good observation, FNL is fortunate to have that deal with Nike.

They need to bring back the old Nike Air Max Plus 2. Blue/Black I wish I could find a picture somewhere

laugh.gif

Oh, I guess I only remember seeing the initial colorways of the 2009s at FNL. That's a pretty good observation, FNL is fortunate to have that deal with Nike.

Maybe, hardly anybody is talking about the 2010s and I haven't seen a single pair on the streets.  Nike isn't advertising them yhet, so hardly anybody knows they are even at FNL.

laugh.gif

Maybe, hardly anybody is talking about the 2010s and I haven't seen a single pair on the streets.  Nike isn't advertising them yhet, so hardly anybody knows they are even at FNL.

It's unfortunate too, because the design is really nice. I've only seen the all volt colorway on the streets, and the only Nike ad I've seen for these is on their website. Hopefully a better variety of colorways will release after August 1.

Do you know when Eastbay is getting the 2010s??? And by the way how is the cushioning on the AM24/7? As good as the 2009?

Originally Posted by Gggggas

Do you know when Eastbay is getting the 2010s???
We are not expecting to receive any shipments in for the Nike Air Max + 2010 until the first half of August.  Once we receive the shipments, we will put the shoes up on our website.  Please note, this time frame is subject to change.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by Gggggas

Do you know when Eastbay is getting the 2010s??? And by the way how is the cushioning on the AM24/7? As good as the 2009?
8/1 at the earliest since that's when FNL's exclusive ends, but eastbay always seems to be a bit behind.  I would expect to see them on the website (although not yet in stock) early August.

^^i guess that colorway is really for women's...that was the colorway i liked. lol

Been rocking my all blacks for 2 weeks now. Very comfortable shoes.

How do these compare to the 09's for actually running in them? The plastic heel counter and toe cap make me think they'd be better.

I think I'll go in for the Neons. I've seen them twice on people's feet and they're just too ******ed (in a good way
laugh.gif
).

And sorry for that earlier post that ended up in the wrong thread.

Back
Top Bottom