White/Black/Sport Red/Grey

xl386368103.jpg

386368-103
White/Black/Flint/Platinum

xl386368014.jpg

386368-014
Anthracite/Black/Speed Yellow

http://www.finishline.com...7130&icid=200858&lp=nike

mods: can someone edit the title to say OFFICIAL: AIR MAX+ 2010?

These are no longer air max 2s.

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

i really like the white black orange alot.
It's actually sport red.  Nike did a better job of throwing people off on these shoes than usual.

all im gonna say is the same thing i said when the 2009's first came out and ppl were saying am 06> am 09, these are hot and i will have my pair the day they drop cuz everyone will be drooling over these 3 months after they drop.

FNL managers have pairs already. They got them at the annual manager's meeting. I'm JEALOUS.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

FNL managers have pairs already. They got them at the annual manager's meeting. I'm JEALOUS.
Damn.  Me too.  So is the release date still 8/1?  4/16 seems way to early to pre-order if they aren't dropping til August/

With the first 2010 being canned or whatever. Nike might be pushing to go ahead and get these to the market. 4 month pre-order is crazy!!

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Damn.  Me too.  So is the release date still 8/1?  4/16 seems way to early to pre-order if they aren't dropping til August/

Not too sure, I was kinda in awe and didn' t ask too many questions. They HAVE to be releasing soon though, no?

FWIW...
Finishline called today to verify shipping address on the three pair of 2010's I ordered.  She checked their system and could not find the specific date of availability but she said she knew it was in May.

Originally Posted by h22809

FWIW...
Finishline called today to verify shipping address on the three pair of 2010's I ordered.  She checked their system and could not find the specific date of availability but she said she knew it was in May.
That's good news.  I only ordered 2 pairs.  I should probably pick up the italy blues for my girl.

Interesting...the white/black 2010's are up on Finishline's site and no longer say anything about "pre-order".  After selecting the black/whites, the sport reds and the yellows show up along with the black/whites , but those two still say "pre-order". 

Originally Posted by h22809

Interesting...the white/black 2010's are up on Finishline's site and no longer say anything about "pre-order".  After selecting the black/whites, the sport reds and the yellows show up along with the black/whites , but those two still say "pre-order". 
They billed my CC.  Not sure if that means anything with FNL or not.

Back
Top Bottom