OFFICIAL: AIR MAX+ 2 Fall '10

I think it does Jeff.  I don't believe they bill you until the shoes are available for shipping.  At least I recall seeing when I ordered my pairs it said FNL would not bill your CC until shoes were available.  

from the other thread:

Spring 2011 CWs:

AIR MAX 2010+ 429845 001 BLACK/METALLIC SILVER/BLACK/WHITE
AIR MAX 2010+ 429845 100 WHITE/VIBRANT BLUE/BLACK/DARK GREY
AIR MAX 2010+ 429845 101 WHITE/VOLT/BLACK/METALLIC SILVER

The last two sound good to me. Obv. the style numbers don't look right, but we'll see

i actually really like the tennisball c/w. i dunno why but there's something about it. in general, though, i like the AM 09s much better than the 2010s. I think the shape is more amenable to varied color combos (such as IDs) whereas the 2010s would look like something i found on sale at big 5 w/ some of the combos NTers have come up with. Of course, my opinion is way premature Lol

The Air Attack's look better, hopefully FNL comes through for you guys so I can see some better pics

White/Black pair was delivered today.  They look good.  Have not tried them on.  Don't feel any heavier than the 09's.  Two differences from what is shown on the FNL site...midsole rim is black and not grey, and sole is white on the border and black in the middle.

FNL called me today and told me my order for the sport reds was cancelled because they were not receiving them, and they wanted to let me know that the other pair was black/yellow instead of black/green as they were shown on the site...asked if I still wanted them.  That was news to me because I thought they were yellow all along?

^^^they changed them. originally they were green when they were first up on the site. now it's yellow. if you check out the site, some pics are yellow and some are green. lol.

Originally Posted by ekREV

^^^they changed them. originally they were green when they were first up on the site. now it's yellow. if you check out the site, some pics are yellow and some are green. lol.
weird, and the "green" looks ways better IMO.  Oh well, the Air Attack ones hsould still be green for those who want a pair.

Just threw them on...headed out the door to the gym.  First impression is just as cushioned as the 09's if not a little more...almost feels like vomero cushioning because the vomeros have always felt a little softer to me with the 09's in a close second.  But, the 10's seem to fit tighter than the 09's.  I wear a size 13 and with the laces losened to where I can barely tie them they still feel tighter.  Never had to do that with the 09's.  Maybe it's just because they are a different shoe after so many pairs of 09's, but I sure like the look of these.

losened up after having them on for a few hours.

tried sum on last nite at f line. felt more comfy to me than my 09s, which i hate bcuz i have about 10 pairs of 09s. just my 2 cents.

Originally Posted by krskix

tried sum on last nite at f line. felt more comfy to me than my 09s, which i hate bcuz i have about 10 pairs of 09s. just my 2 cents.
fit the same as the 09s or a bit smaller as someone else said?

felt the same to me jeff. enjoy them. i'm gonna try and wait on sum diff colorways.

Originally Posted by krskix

felt the same to me jeff. enjoy them. i'm gonna try and wait on sum diff colorways.
Which one did you see?  White/black I am guessing.  I called my local FNLs and none of them had them.  Said they would go on sale in May.

Back
Top Bottom