Official Air Max 97 Thread

CT1176-900

XXXX - CT1176-900 - 101.png
XXXX - CT1176-900 - 102.png
XXXX - CT1176-900 - 103.png
XXXX - CT1176-900 - 104.png
XXXX - CT1176-900 - 105.png
XXXX - CT1176-900 - 106.png

wait what, what did i just read, they made a 97 called jesus and that its filled with water, this holly blessing consumer product for the holly price of 1425$? seriously? HAHAHAHAHAHA
There is no more shame in this world.

wait what, what did i just read, they made a 97 called jesus and that its filled with water, this holly blessing consumer product for the holly price of 1425$? seriously? HAHAHAHAHAHA
There is no more shame in this world.
im pretty sure though, it wasn’t Nike that made the product. Nike made the shoe, and some other company put the water in.

yeah it's a great colorway. a shame they didn't release stateside

I have the desert skies too but haven't worn them. Originally liked the skies more than mauves but that changed after I had both in hand. The skies are nice too though, will probably break them out in Spring

Not yet...what size you get?
Did you get the email about shipping/arriving before the 8th?
I got a sz 10.5
I copped last Friday. In the email confirmation it says it would take 1-2 weeks for shipping
I personally talked to a worker at MSCHF cause I had an error in my shipping address, so I don't think this is a scam. Not yet lol

Has anyone ever had problems with the heel tabs? I stretched mine out, and if I pulled any harder, I’m sure I would’ve torn it off.

Back
Top Bottom