Official Air Max 97 Thread

got the pack... finally hit something for retail lol... might flip the olive joints I just want the black pair

Finally got through for a size 11 pack. Did anyone else have trouble paying, though? Apple Pay wouldn’t load so I’d try to pay through undefeated, only to get kicked back in line after the captcha. Went through that cycle for almost 15 minutes before Apple Pay would finally load.

copped an 8.5 set, short queue for me on UNDFTD in a long time. Usually get stuck on it forever. I have the first UNDFTD AM97 set so I felt the need to complete this pack lol. Besides, I hope I get the little kokies

If only every drop was like this lol, grabbed a 9.5. I think the fact you are forced to buy the black pair is why people may have hesitated.

Did the first release sit like this as well?

Passed on the pack, just need that olive pear.

first release didn't drop as a set. Don't think most people wanna drop almost $400 two days after Christmas lol. If it was one shoe drop then they'd be gone within 2-3 min

these are Bricks. More pairs of these than Grinches

Happy for the ones who copped. Just wish every release was as easy as this one

Last edited:
easy cop but yeah, i don't want these black ones :lol: will just try to get them off for retail or they'll be beaters lol

Anyone know if they come in a cool box like the Kobe pack? Would be lame if it was just two regular boxes.

Anyone know if they come in a cool box like the Kobe pack? Would be lame if it was just two regular boxes.

the Kobe V Pack was actually a Pack release. This was 2 separate shoe that they released together as an early access, similar to when Undftd released the 4 colorway Undefeated x Kobe IV as a "pack" but each shoe was in their own individual shoe box.

Back
Top Bottom