Official Air Max 97 Thread

i’m sure 70-80% of people who copped the pack only wanted the olive. imo, i rather get this pack easily than to get a delayed L for the individual olive green this upcoming week.

Olive pair is definitely better than the black pair but people acting like the black pair are hideous. It's a solid shoe. It's not gonna break necks but it's a neutral color and the volt isn't all over the shoe so it's something you can wear with a low key fit.

i’m sure 70-80% of people who copped the pack only wanted the olive. imo, i rather get this pack easily than to get a delayed L for the individual olive green this upcoming week.
I was thinking the same thing. I prefer the green but I don’t necessarily hate the black pair either. I really dont wanna pay $270-$300 resell for one when I could’ve had both for a little more.

I won a sz 12 and didn’t even want them , got caught on the hype train , if anyone wants sz 12 for retail let me know

Copped the pack only wanted the olive, I’m keeping olive my brother getting black stress free come Tuesday

tigo0240 tigo0240

A little better(I’m out of the hospital but need to return 3x a wk for an hr of IV antibiotics for the next 6wks) but I’m far from “healed”

The timeline for a patella tendon tear recovery is a full yr so w/all the set backs I’ve had I’m looking at October/November 2021 before I’m back to my old self again.

it really feels like this injury has been the trial of my life smh.

at least I made it home for Christmas

Nah Upptempo Upptempo

V vig09 is the real deal when it comes to helping out friends. He was going to try to get me a sz13 but once I told him I had secured my size he went ahead and tried for his.

dude has 4 daughters so I understand why he’d rather have his $ > shoes we didn’t really want in the first place.

I know I’ve bought crap many times just because I was already trying for a friend so I get his thinking.

he’s the furthest from a cop to flip type that’s for sure.

Back
Top Bottom