Official Air Max 97 Thread

My black undefeated 97 from a couple years ago was one of the most comfortable pairs of AM97 I own so hopefully same is true for these. From what I remember they used Phylon sole that was less firm than the sole used on most 97s

I remember going to complexcon in 2017. I had a vendor pass but no vip wristband. I did not get a pair and was hot. I left complexcon after 3 hours lol. Glad I was able to get 2 size 11’s earlier today.

seems like most sizes are still available to those who still want a pair. :pimp:

i wished kobes were this easy to get, smh.

the sad thing with the "sneaker community" is dudes will get upset when a shoe they want is limited and sells out in 15 seconds but then someone does a sneaker collab in high quantities and they're like "ehhh pass. These are bricks." If the olive joints dropped as a raffle only release I bet there would be a lot of people who passed trying to cop. That's how corny sneaker culture has become.

I copped a pair of the undefeated 97 in olive. Can't go wrong with olive and orange. Contemplating a second pair...

Edit: I guess they sold out and orders are being cancelled. I hope I still get my pair

They surprisingly took them off the site. Either they're trying to drive hype by taking them down or there was an error and they oversold some sizes.

Grabbed the set the other day so that I can lock in the Olives but I really don't need the Black ones. Had I known they would be this readily available, I would have just went for the single pair.

Grabbed the set the other day so that I can lock in the Olives but I really don't need the Black ones. Had I known they would be this readily available, I would have just went for the single pair.
You and basically everyone who got the pack lol. Glad I waited because all I wanted/needed was green. Wonder if they really did sell out, went back to grab my bro a size and they were down.

I might be late but just realized the back of the air unit on the black pair is volt and the rest of the unit is white. Interesting detail. Don't think I've ever seen that on any other AM97

Y'all not ****in with these???

Maybe I'm trippin
IMG_20201229_163524400_HDR.jpg
IMG_20201229_163524400_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom