Official Air Max 97 Thread

those undefeated 97’s are selling in the low now but wait a few years - I’ve seen it happen too many times

they're selling for so low because all these little kids copped expecting undefeated 1.0 resell and would make $50-100 resale then got smacked in the face when most people copped for retail off the site. Now they're trying to dump them so they can recoup their lunch money before their mom grounds them.

Last edited:
Man I love these
EECBA936-6E94-42D2-B90E-4BCCAC4EB8F4.jpeg

they're selling for so low because all these little kids copped expecting undefeated 1.0 resell and would make $50-100 resale then got smacked in the face when most people copped for retail off the site. Now they're trying to dump them so they can recoup their lunch money before their mom grounds them.
Ha ha suckers -

File a charge back? Didnt it say on their site it could take 25 business days to ship?

yeaaah, and they also said not every pack would get kokies, too. but I guess when you're used to getting things shipped a hell of a lot faster, this feels like forever.

if you ordered your shoes on the 29th of december, for example, there's a chance your stuff might not even get shipped until February 4th.

yeaaah, and they also said not every pack would get kokies, too. but I guess when you're used to getting things shipped a hell of a lot faster, this feels like forever.

if you ordered your shoes on the 29th of december, for example, there's a chance your stuff might not even get shipped until February 4th.
Be that as it may, If it was stated that it would take up to 25 business days to ship, I wouldn't stress it. Definitely wouldn't stress it enough to do a charge back. None of my business tho.

Back
Top Bottom