Official Air Max 97 Thread

$441, wifey says get rid of em.... me on the other hand....

i love my pair but like others have said, if you haven’t unDS them yet after a few years you’ll be fine. They’ll retro. How about this thought exercise: if you don’t sell them, then unDS them immediately.

Thanks to everyone that put in their 2 cents and chimed in. Appreciate y’all input.

After much reading and debating with myself I decided to let em go! Wifey was happy coz there’s one less shoe in the shoe room (or maybe that I actually listened to her “shoe recommendation” for once) 😊 only if she knew that I’ll be copping more with that money.... well.... maybe she already probably knows 😅

Was able to get off work early to ship em out to StockX today as well.

Unds UNDEFETEAD 97s to ship Silver Bullets out.

2C672FEA-2B3F-4518-A62D-7AD2B97B2281.jpeg

B21A1BBE-E06A-4F7F-9D8D-16348B277F05.jpeg

Thanks to everyone that put in their 2 cents and chimed in. Appreciate y’all input.

After much reading and debating with myself I decided to let em go! Wifey was happy coz there’s one less shoe in the shoe room (or maybe that I actually listened to her “shoe recommendation” for once) 😊 only if she knew that I’ll be copping more with that money.... well.... maybe she already probably knows 😅

Was able to get off work early to ship em out to StockX today as well.

Unds UNDEFETEAD 97s to ship Silver Bullets out.

2C672FEA-2B3F-4518-A62D-7AD2B97B2281.jpeg

B21A1BBE-E06A-4F7F-9D8D-16348B277F05.jpeg
Omgggg I cannot wait to get mine. They look so good on feet.

Majority of shoes predominantly made of 3m material you will need to .5/full size up. I wear my silver bullets all the time. Not necessarily comfortable but not bad either for casual wear.

Are they really that uncomfortable?
I don’t think so, but it took me multiple tries to get the sizing right. I started with TTS and thought they were too small, so I sized up. Then I went back to TTS. They just needed to be broken in a little.

What’s good guys.
Anyone still waiting for the pack to show up?
I got a shipping label but it hasn’t moved since January 6th just label made.

ive emailed twice, just keep getting told delayed... any advice on next steps?

What’s good guys.
Anyone still waiting for the pack to show up?
I got a shipping label but it hasn’t moved since January 6th just label made.

ive emailed twice, just keep getting told delayed... any advice on next steps?
Hat Club, shipments are late because of backlogged docks in Cali
The same might be the cause for Unftd shipping delays

Watched a few reviews on the olive undtfd pair to see if I wanted to get them or not based off quality and it’s hilarious that they stuck it in the asses of resellers by making so many. If you really wanted them retail was good enough even though they can be had for under. The shipping delay isnt cool though.

Back
Top Bottom