Release Date:2022
Price:$170
Nike-Air-Max-97-00-2-750x750.jpg
Nike-Air-Max-97-01-2-750x750.jpg
Nike-Air-Max-97-02-2-750x750.jpg
Nike-Air-Max-97-03-2-750x750.jpg
Nike-Air-Max-97-04-1-750x750.jpg
Nike-Air-Max-97-05-1-750x750.jpg

^ are you still able to buy the fruity pebble boxes and get a code? Or has that ship sailed?

If you live on the West coast or Florida. I haven't seen anybody on the East Coast say they have seen them in stores. I'm in Maryland and have looked in a bunch of places and haven't seen jack. But if you get a box, I think you have til the end of May to get the code, and the end of June to use it. Something like that.

But I can't find the damn cereal 🤦‍♂️

If you live on the West coast or Florida. I haven't seen anybody on the East Coast say they have seen them in stores. I'm in Maryland and have looked in a bunch of places and haven't seen jack. But if you get a box, I think you have til the end of May to get the code, and the end of June to use it. Something like that.

I haven’t forgotten about you, Ive been sick as a dead dog the last 4 days

I went to my local Walmart and hooked up the masses in the coupon code last week...I live in Central PA

Works with the Fruity Pebbles code!

9DAEE938-B08C-4C95-8E72-40DEABBD961A.jpeg

After owning the N64s for about three years now, I can finally get them swapped!

-edit-
Pulled the trigger. I’ll probably get at least one more as a donor for the Grass AM97G sole swap.
What's the fruity pebbles code?

What's that mean or do?

How do I get 1?

Back
Top Bottom