Official Air Max 97 Thread

This is a tough call. I usually like my kicks snugs tts but the 97’s kinda remind me of the Lebron 9’s where you can get by with TTS but it’s uncomfortable. I have two pairs of NBY. Both are my TTS. One fits and the other is painfully tight. Gone are the days of trying stuff on in the store.

Still waiting for the silver bullets to drop which is why I am asking.

Nike Air Max 97
Release Date: Jul 2022
Color: Metallic Silver/Chlorine Blue
Mens: N/A
Style Code: DM0028-001
Womens: N/A
Style Code: DQ9131-001

feature image
nike-air-max-97-og-metallic-silver-chlorine-blue-dq9131-001-3.jpg
nike-air-max-97-og-metallic-silver-chlorine-blue-dq9131-001-6.jpg
nike-air-max-97-og-metallic-silver-chlorine-blue-dq9131-001-7.jpg
nike-air-max-97-og-metallic-silver-chlorine-blue-dq9131-001-5.jpg
nike-air-max-97-og-metallic-silver-chlorine-blue-dq9131-001-1.jpg
nike-air-max-97-og-metallic-silver-chlorine-blue-dq9131-001-2.jpg
nike-air-max-97-og-metallic-silver-chlorine-blue-dq9131-001-4.jpg

it really sux that this retro wont have the blue 3M on the upper and on the tongue, only the white stripe above the silver mudguard is 3M reflective, its really a cheap a** greedy move from nike to skip the blue 3M on this retro, now i am not prepared to pay full retail for them anymore and i will hope that they will get discounted and dropping in price

Only pair of 97s I've ever had to go up a half a size were the retro silver bullets. Thought I had to do that as well when the golds released and did not so never went up again.

Do y’all know if shoe extender trees would work in creating some more space in the 2016 silver bullets? I don’t know what happened they used to fit slightly snug but still tolerable, but as of late they are feeling way too tight and I just can’t find it in my heart to let ‘em go. Looking for any type of solution to make em fit better and give my foot some more space to work with. I know the material of the shoe is pretty set but if anybody can help me it’s y’all NT fam.

There are so many dope AM97s and I hate that they don't work for me. Can't go TTS and would have to go a full size up because my feet are big, but also the tread just throws me off as well. Any surface that is smooth and I feel like imma bust my ***. But I'd get over that if I could jam my feet into the shoe but it's just so narrow. AMPs are my thing but the 97s are getting so much more love in terms of actual releases in the US. 90s too.

Back
Top Bottom