Official Air Max 97 Thread

Retail is $185 a week before the Chicago 1s drop, we shouldn’t have a problem getting these. Hell, they’re still on a few of those EU sites, unfortunately most no longer ship to the US anymore. This should be attainable, this is my favorite 97, I might have to double up, I beat my 2017s into the ground 😂

They’re literally on 3 different websites right now & I can’t check out, search the style code on twitter & or do some googling first before you come at me wrong like that.
i aint gonna go google a damn thing, 2017 SB 97s sold out long time ago
instead of posting the link to prove you aint capping you tell me to go do the work and go google it lmfaoooo !!!!

i aint gonna go google a damn thing, 2017 SB 97s sold out long time ago
instead of posting the link to prove you aint capping you tell me to go do the work and go google it lmfaoooo !!!!
31D280E7-B335-45A8-BEAA-C0AEF7CA8254.gif

Definitely in for these. Never had a pair and always wanted them. Hopefully not to difficult to cop like every other shoe worth having.

Hope next year we get 25 years anniversary of TN og cause I went for orange last time and I feel like I should have got the blue ones. Also Team Orange reissue for the 98s.

Hope next year we get 25 years anniversary of TN og cause I went for orange last time and I feel like I should have got the blue ones. Also Team Orange reissue for the 98s.

I just want one year of the AM2003. Those are my all time favorites and my current ones are from the IDs in 2006… they aren’t holding up well.

I remember getting these at a Nike " speakeasy" event in 2017 , right across from the Trump building. Nike served cocktails and everything lol. They had enough pairs for everyone there, and put them in gold boxes. I dogged those bad, they're beaters. Definitely need a reup pair

Yeah 2017 I waited in line 7 hours and almost didn't get a pair.

I remember my local footlocker announced they'd be dropping in store and I was working and asked my girl if she could run in quick and cop thinking it would be no big deal. She got there as they opened and said there was a line of 50ish people and she got the last 11 they had. I was stunned lol

Back
Top Bottom