Official Air Max 97 Thread

4 days and not a word from the boutique...and they say 1-2 days processing well of course I'm gonna say sumn

Nike outlet pick up for $129. Glad I waited to find a great price on these guys. Saw them on the front counter and it turns out it was my size.

The lady rang it up and it was $129 plus tax.
660201FA-09DF-433F-A2AE-1C5D2B6E967D.jpeg

52538367152_18ffdebba5_b.jpg

First wear last Saturday morning for a walk was a mixed bag. I used my new Move All Day insoles and comfort was good until my feet started to swell and then the toe area became tighter. The next day, I swapped out for a different insole and it was better with more room. Then ever since, I've been wearing everyday. I guess I do like these.

Anybody know if the silver bullets are sitting around in malls? I haven’t been to a mall in MONTHS. I’m asking because I still see them advertised on Facebook (only size 8 on footsites).

I didn’t try on SNKRS because I already have 2 pair from 2017 but I’m having 2nd thoughts now (of course)

Anybody know if the silver bullets are sitting around in malls? I haven’t been to a mall in MONTHS. I’m asking because I still see them advertised on Facebook (only size 8 on footsites).

I didn’t try on SNKRS because I already have 2 pair from 2017 but I’m having 2nd thoughts now (of course)
They were still sitting in City Gear last weekend when I picked up my black/metallic 6s

Is the metallic on the 2022’s more shinier than the 2017’s? I feel like they have more speckles on them. I’m debating on getting the 2017’s. They just look more subtle compared to the new ones

Ended up finding a beautiful 40% sale on Silver Bullets at my local boutique so I returned my retail pair to FNL. Grateful for that outcome it feels amazing to get a pair at such a good price. Wore em already and the half size up feels marvelous on foot.
23AE2096-2ABC-4668-8E47-A0D7258B0948.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom