Official Air Max 97 Thread

I ordered from crème on 10/30 still nothing. They even printed the shipping label like 3 weeks in but still no shoes. First and last time ordering from those clowns

Just blows my mind how boutiques can operate like this. Unheardof in Cincinnati goes out same day, or next day at the very latest if the carriers have already come through by the time you place your order.

I spoke with oneness about my order from Black Friday and asked for patience because they took over 2500 orders , that is a large amount for a mom pop shop and if I’m getting 50% on new shoes I’ll wait a bit for them
Oh, I don't doubt that they get an influx of orders. But if they have enough inventory then they expect to sell it, should have enough workers, and need to be much, much more efficient. I'm not buying their excuses. They have these sales often enough.

Like I said, I have put in several orders, including this past 50, and I've learned my lesson and fully expect to wait at least a month each time. But for what they charge for shipping on EACH item, it shouldn't take a full 2 months for me to receive items like the last time I ordered from their 60% off sale last year. TWO months. C'mon now. I just ordered something from AUSTRALIA from culture kings and got it in a week, no shipping charge (no taxes either). Same with something from a boutique from Spain the week before last. And I've gotten other stuff from other European sellers in about a week too.

Ordered 4 shoes from oneness Friday.. 3 arrived Monday and the 4th arrives tomorrow

Now Up NYC on the other hand.. they claim they found the other shoe in the back room in another box and they’re shipping it out… like what? That makes 0 sense… should’ve just went with the “it was still on the display floor” theory like I thought happened cuz this sounds even worse. When I picked up the shoe box even I could tell it was too light. Like how does it get packed that way? Smh

still waiting on my sneaker politics order....placed 11/28 no info yet. Anyone order from them before? Experience ?

Nothing but good from them, honestly. And I've been ordering from them for years now. Ordered the Terminators from them last Wednesday, they shipped out Friday, got em on Tuesday.

Dang, this talk about bad shipments from boutiques is pretty wild. The only recent one I've had tough luck on was from Sneaker Room by getting the LeBron 2s with a replacement box, which was a bummer although that's really not their fault (or so I'd like to think.)

Does anyone have any favorable/reliable boutiques that they usually recommend that you just have a good instinct/trust in their service? I've had solid experiences (in person and online) with the Darkside Initiative and Notre. Bodega and Concepts have been great, too.

The problem with the boutiques is that their deals are some times too good to pass up.. like for instance, lapstone has the West Indies forces right now for $68 shipped

The problem with the boutiques is that their deals are some times too good to pass up.. like for instance, lapstone has the West Indies forces right now for $68 shipped

Lapstone ships pretty fast from the 2 times I've done business with them. Boutiques are the best place to get good deals on stuff big chain stores, don't get/already sold out of.

I got a 25% off no exclusion code for the inconvenience.. hoping they put the cherry 11s up on their site lol

Last edited:
Dang, this talk about bad shipments from boutiques is pretty wild. The only recent one I've had tough luck on was from Sneaker Room by getting the LeBron 2s with a replacement box, which was a bummer although that's really not their fault (or so I'd like to think.)

Does anyone have any favorable/reliable boutiques that they usually recommend that you just have a good instinct/trust in their service? I've had solid experiences (in person and online) with the Darkside Initiative and Notre. Bodega and Concepts have been great, too.

Unheardof
Politics
Lapstone (if we're counting them)

Those guys are all A++ as far as customer service and shipping.

Creme just sent me a rerun shipping label for the incorrect pair they sent me. Once they confirmed receipt, I hope I don’t have to fight these guys to either ship me the correct pair or give me a refund.

i know we've all been spoiled by amazon but some of these shipping complaints are ridi
Place an order at creme and let us know how it works out
Creme must be watching this thread. they finally shipped my order
I got some a tracking info number from the PO, but it doesn’t have any info… and it’s using the slowest shipping option… I wonder if that’s my crème order

Back
Top Bottom