Official Air Max 97 Thread

Man, what a time..

I remember I had to get the previous silver bullets for resell… now I got the gold, silver bullets and even that other pair that look like silver bullets with purple for well beyond under retail

Haven’t paid more than 40% under retail for a 97 in years

I hope the FOMO bug doesn’t get me because I really want these for my daughter but not for $100!! I hope they’re around long enough for a sale price
Same. It’s mine and my wife’s favorite AM, and we both have a sizable collection, so it’s hard to resist the urge. Will wait it out for a discount, but if I see sizes drying up, I might just pull the trigger. Besides it took them like 20 years to retro toddler sizes. Who knows when they’ll re-release.

Last edited:
Some Idears

Griffey
Air Max 97 NBY - Griffey B.jpg

R2-D2
Air Max 97 NBY - R2-D2 B.jpg

Grape
Air Max 97 NBY - Grape.jpg

I know it’s not the place for this but could someone help with a legit check please?
IMG_1561.png IMG_1562.png IMG_1561.png IMG_1562.png IMG_1563.png IMG_1564.png

Attachments

• IMG_1565.png
    IMG_1565.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1566.png
    IMG_1566.png
    1 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1567.png
    IMG_1567.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 394
I mean they look fine to me . What makes you think you’d need to get a legit check on them ? Get them from somewhere/someone shady ? Lol .. even if not these things can be found for pretty cheap so you could get another pair with no problem

Yeah exactly, price is way below retail which made me question authenticity!

Damn. I think I'll be ordering at least four designs. This is easily my favorite NBY silhouette/palette of the year. The Peg Trail 4 silhouette/palette would be the first runner up though!

Last edited:
Thinking about getting my girl a pair of 97s... she likes silver bullets and golds too but I think she would like the rose gold hemp pair the best.

Ordered three so far...

R2-D2: This is my probably third rendition of this design through the different AM97 NBY palettes. Something was always not quite right from the past renditions, but I think this one is my favorite.
R2-D2 97 Final.png

Goku: Opted for the Canvas options for the upper. I'll probably use a lighter/dremmel to make the design look like it's been in a battle with some villain
Goku Spirit.png

Nemo: Will give this design additional Black accents to look like the actual fish.
Nemo ff.jpg

I had to strike fast because cashback through Rakuten is at 15%! Plus, I stacked each design with the 10% med promo code and used Apple Pay with my Apple Card for 3% back in Apple Cash!

IMG_E4632.JPG

IMG_E4631.JPG

Back
Top Bottom