Official Air Max 97 Thread

IMG_0503.jpeg

Was going to get these to customize them… but for some reason pretty much all the sizes sold out in a couple days after sitting for a few weeks. :frown:

Think the black sole will help break up the grey and white swoosh over the blacked out (lower right pic). Anyone know where I can get some Velcro for the tongue so I can utilize the extra patches I have from the SW 1/97? Also, I’m a 9.5 in that SW, 10 in AM1, should I go 10 in the 97s? Thanks for any input.
IMG_7590.jpeg

Think the black sole will help break up the grey and white swoosh over the blacked out (lower right pic). Anyone know where I can get some Velcro for the tongue so I can utilize the extra patches I have from the SW 1/97? Also, I’m a 9.5 in that SW, 10 in AM1, should I go 10 in the 97s? Thanks for any input.
IMG_7590.jpeg

I’d go with the 10. I’m a half up from my racer size when I order air max 97s. I’ve never owned the SW, so I can’t speak on the differences directly.

IMG_7590.jpeg

Not sure if you're looking for the kind with adhesive or you are planning to stitch them on the shoe yourself but amazon, walmart and arts & crafts stores should have them depending on which kind you are looking for. You'd prob have to stitch them on as I think the adhesive may not be the strongest. I have some really strong ones that came with computer hardware to attach stuff the panels of my computer case.

That purple and blue upper looks very nice.

Fwiw, you could do almost those exact same colors as the middle bag on the air max 95 unlocked.

Picante Reds on a deep discount for $80 at Shoe Gallery. Shipping is ~$12.

Back
Top Bottom