Official Air Max 97 Thread

brother I feel you. seems like I'm always striking out lately smh.
being a sz13 adds to that fact but you're right man, it's always the johnycomelatelys that come in these threads w/multi pairs while I'm out here holding all these L's looking for just one in my size lol.

the safaris, spiridons x3, talarias(finally copped those for the low low) and now these it is what it is but it's grating for sure.

Bruh. Even I'm starting to feel for you. [emoji]128514[/emoji] It Seems we have very similar taste in footwear cause I've felt your pain from the spiridon thread, to footscape, and now we both feelin it on 97s lol. Hang in there homie. Ima keep special eyes peeled for that size 13 [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Its crazy NIKE makes **** nobody really wants widely available but **** people want....its a Quick Strike or Limited...its funny I found a overseas website that had them for women just sitting...told my wife when can scoop them while we out there...she gonna say "I want them but i'll wait till they get discounted"... ha ha

Last edited:
Hopefully Nike won't be releasing these in all these funny materials like they did with BW

I still refuse to believe the hype is the real for 97's. NEVER had issues copping any pair EVER....I don't understand son

What is your size experience with this OG QS release? I regularly wear US11 and never had any problems. Now people are saying go half size up to US11.5 and others saying its true to size.

Majority of my pairs are 11, but I have a few 10.5 and a few 11.5 but 11's fit me perfectly.......I've only seen them on Ebay and Kith

Hopefully Nike won't be releasing these in all these funny materials like they did with BW
for sure they will, all those shoes with that funny material are very low cost to manufacture

that means they can squeeze more profit out of each shoe then with traditional materials

for sure they will, all those shoes with that funny material are very low cost to manufacture
that means they can squeeze more profit out of each shoe then with traditional materials

I wouldn't mind if they kept them close like the am 98.

how come its always the dudes that only pop up on NT when hype is releasing are the ones who get the sneakers, and the dudes who stay posting up regularly take the Ls?  same ish happened with the safaris, ish was calm, then 2 months out, heads came out the woodwork.  dudes with like 2 posts talking about how amped they was about the safaris.  then when ish dropped, only those dudes ate, and the rest of us took Ls. just weird. 
preach :smh: :smh:

I left on email purchase inquiry on BAIT. A day later they actually called and said the 11.5 I wanted was the only one that sat so I did a phone order and they should be here Tuesday. Really excited to get these in.

I left on email purchase inquiry on BAIT. A day later they actually called and said the 11.5 I wanted was the only one that sat so I did a phone order and they should be here Tuesday. Really excited to get these in.

Dang! Now that's luck! Congrats man!

My pair from KITH arrived.

MONEY.
nthat.gif

I love that feeling of REALLY anticipating a pair of kicks and they be everything you anticipated.

I can take them off of my 'want' list on GOAT now.
laugh.gif

Quick observation: my pair looks to be from Europe: sticker on the insole, Euro label w/ no MSRP on the box.

That's...different. Never had that from any US boutiques.

Has anyone else seen this on this release?
u go tts?

Anyone who can make a serious statement about the sizing of the OG QS? Are they TRUE TO SIZE?

Back
Top Bottom